Park Run | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Park Run

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
Are there any regular Park Runners out there amongst all of the Argyle supporters?

Tomorrow i heading up from Redruth early to run in the Park Run around Central Park and hoping to better my best time of 23.53 around this course.

Interested to know if there are many runners in our fan base and how well they do on the Park Run circuit

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
It's parkrun not Park Run and yes there are quite a few of an Argyle persuasion who tour around
Ok excuse the miss prounonciation of parkrun 😁,I have done several over the country now and pride myself on being a man of nearly 60 years of age and still constantly breaking 24 minutes each time

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
It seems a weird phenomenon, like CrossFit, what’s the deal?
Keeps me very active and very competitive,But then I have been running a fair bit over the past 30 years and been fortunate to have run some credible sub 3.15 marathon times,So can only speak from experience

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Ok excuse the miss prounonciation of parkrun 😁,I have done several over the country now and pride myself on being a man of nearly 60 years of age and still constantly breaking 24 minutes each time

Haha, I forgive you but the diehards won't!! I've done 109 runs at 55 venues but haven't been in a year or so.

I also helped set up one in Gloucester (Kingsway) that has been visited by a number of Pilgrims over the years

Oct 14, 2015
Yep I’m a Parkrun fan, my local one is in Welwyn where I live. Done the Plymouth one few times, 21 mins I think is my best, last year and managed 1st V60…

Reactions: pastyboy
Oct 14, 2015
Keeps me very active and very competitive,But then I have been running a fair bit over the past 30 years and been fortunate to have run some credible sub 3.15 marathon times,So can only speak from experience
Ok I’m showing off now. I was 14th albeit 30 years ago!! 2hrs 28

Attachments

• IMG_0477.png
    IMG_0477.png
    912.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Applaud
Reactions: Daz and pastyboy