Who do we want as our new Manager | Page 203 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we want as our new Manager

Who do you want as the new manager?

• Johannes Hoff Thorup

Votes: 81 21.9%
  • Anthony Barry

Votes: 44 11.9%
  • Paul Heckingbottom

Votes: 36 9.7%
  • Nigel Pearson

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Michael Skubala

Votes: 53 14.3%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • Alex Neil

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Gareth Ainsworth

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Gary Rowett

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Someone else

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • David Wagner

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Will Still

Votes: 40 10.8%

• Total voters
Jun 27, 2019
I agree. Cannot find anything on the poster either - assuming that is his actual name, doesn't seem to have any social media presence elsewhere which is odd. Also the written English is not very 'second language' for someone supposedly Norweigen. It has too many grammatical shortcuts to be anyone other than English IMO.

I've looked too and yes, the poster seems to have no online presence at all bar that Twitter account and, as you say, the English is very 'English' for a supposedly foreign account.

It's a convincing effort that definitely took me in initially, but the complete absence of other sources is giving me major doubts.

Reactions: Greenscombe
May 18, 2024
What's people's thoughts on Ian Evatt now that Bolton are not going up. Also a left field Larne manager Tiernan Lynch young manager won the Northern Ireland league two years in a row plays attacking brand of football seems to tick a lot of boxes but would be a gamble

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2016
What's people's thoughts on Ian Evatt now that Bolton are not going up. Also a left field Larne manager Tiernan Lynch young manager won the Northern Ireland league two years in a row plays attacking brand of football seems to lick a lot of boxes but would be a gamble
Whoever is selected is going to be a gamble.

Nov 21, 2012
I've looked too and yes, the poster seems to have no online presence at all bar that Twitter account and, as you say, the English is very 'English' for a supposedly foreign account.

It's a convincing effort that definitely took me in initially, but the complete absence of other sources is giving me major doubts.
Looking at the account's "Likes", they liked a comment on a post by the "The Only Way is Essex" star Lauren Goodger, unless TOWIE is bigger in Norway than I'd realised it's another red flag against the account.

Jan 2, 2024
This really is a spurious thread , whoever the board appoint will lead to someone moaning , the endless ā€œno thanks ā€œ ā€œit wonā€™t be himā€ blah blah I mean we could appoint pep guardiola and I bet someone would moan he was wearing the wrong tie!
personally whoever is chosen I support the owner to get it right.

Sep 17, 2017
This really is a spurious thread , whoever the board appoint will lead to someone moaning , the endless ā€œno thanks ā€œ ā€œit wonā€™t be himā€ blah blah I mean we could appoint pep guardiola and I bet someone would moan he was wearing the wrong tie!
I said that last time !!
However I trust them not to make the same mistake again.

Reactions: Luggyisgod
Oct 5, 2022
Not seen Pep in a tie, would be nice if he did, and a classy suit. He tends to favour smart casual so it is a no from me. Seriously though and on topic I haven't go a clue.