Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI   Auction Payments
New Season Started:

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Car and rules 'anoraks' please
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 pm 

My son went to Vegas few weeks back with his mates (in my day it was footy in the park) Good time and some of it hilarious. He said that when the Virgin Atlantic non-stop (10 hours) left G'wick it was more a party bus. Strange he said. About 2 hours out from Vegas it all went quiet because either 'the party bus had run out of booze' or 'the passengers needed 2 hours sleep before getting on the strip'

A'way he bought me an American car number plate pressie that said

Nevada
Retired

which I had done when he left. At present it sits on my dash BUT what are the rules for putting it on the car above / below existing number plate.

Post subject: Re: Car and rules 'anoraks' please
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm 
Member Staff

tigertony wrote:
My son went to Vegas few weeks back with his mates (in my day it was footy in the park) Good time and some of it hilarious. He said that when the Virgin Atlantic non-stop (10 hours) left G'wick it was more a party bus. Strange he said. About 2 hours out from Vegas it all went quiet because either 'the party bus had run out of booze' or 'the passengers needed 2 hours sleep before getting on the strip'

Nevada
Retired

which I had done when he left. At present it sits on my dash BUT what are the rules for putting it on the car above / below existing number plate.

Don't quote me, but, I think, I think you'll be ok because the plate is not representative of anything officially used in the UK as a form of vehicle identification. It shouldn't be seen anything different than say one of these random bumper/fender stickers you see around.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:08 am 
Sponsor2 Staff

Buddy & Muff wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Nevada
Retired

Don't quote me, but, I think, I think you'll be ok because the plate is not representative of anything officially used in the UK as a form of vehicle identification. It shouldn't be seen anything different than say one of these random bumper/fender stickers you see around.

Mwahaha!! :coat:

IJN wrote:
thank God for the Cornish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm 
Friend Sponsor

:lol: :D

Българите: игнорира нашите ксенофобски вестници - добре дошли в Британия!