The Last of the loanee's

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
So with all the inside knowledge on this board there must be someone who knows who this is likely to be?

Will it be a returning loanee (Hiram / Alex B?)

Maybe another "known entity" from up the north of Scotland ?

Another Palace or Reading Loanee?

Or another premier clubs youngster no-one has yet heard of?

Lets get speculating..... Me I think Mr Bray may be on his way back.

Oct 14, 2015
I threw Brays name in the ring few weeks ago so maybe a possibility but also Jonathan Leko from WBA but he came on for them today in the Premiership so unlikely to be him.....winger or centre forward?? How I wish Ryan Brunt was fit!!!

Jun 8, 2014
Bray would add real width which would be nice.

Wanted Tariqe Fosu too, another left footer who would be more a Wylde replacement.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Any nippy winger would be good but I can't see that with what we've done with the HP pitch.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Much more likely to be HB, as long as no rival offers from Lg 1 clubs, than any winger based on formation to date and size of pitch.

May 21, 2015
Confirmed on guardian transfer blog that Hiram will be loaned out for first team football.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
People keep mentioning the size of the pitch as a reason we wouldn't have wingers, but in the article that said we'd reduced the size it also said it's still one of the biggest pitches in the league. Other clubs have got wingers so surely it's got nothing to do with the size of the pitch.

Jun 24, 2011
tandark":10saawcd said:
Confirmed on guardian transfer blog that Hiram will be loaned out for first team football.

Bristol Rovers though unfortunately. Good move for Hiram though - will keep an eye on him though, hope he does well.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Somerset_Pilgrim":1ozf6c16 said:
tandark":1ozf6c16 said:

Bristol Rovers though unfortunately. Good move for Hiram though - will keep an eye on him though, hope he does well.
Bleddy Gasheads. Coming up from non league and getting promotion.