Giancarlo Gallifuoco (Signed for Dover) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Giancarlo Gallifuoco (Signed for Dover)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sounds underwhelming but i've said that about many of DA's signings who have turned out to be very good players, Bradley being the biggest example.

Jul 29, 2010
Indeed. You just know the words...

"Signing players from a tinpot little club like..."

"Never heard of him", and

"Poundland signing"

...are going to be said a lot this summer.

I love it. I have complete faith in this bloke to unearth a) what is required b) from the least inspiring of places and c) for peanuts :lol:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
llcoolgee":3f5412tf said:
Absolute cart-horse!! I'm a Melbourne Victory season ticket holder and can tell you he was garbage and had an attitude problem.
derek will knock the bad attitude out of him mate.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
An intriguing signing, if indeed it comes to fruition. I find it a little strange that he could not get a game with the Melbourne A League team, when that is the League, which normally takes our 'over the hill' professional players, when they wish to pick up a contract before retiring. On the other hand, the close proximity of Torquay, would mean that Messrs Adams and Wotton must have seen him play a good few times in battle to avoid relegation in a weak team.
In the management we trust, but must accept their signatures are not all winners. Time will tell.

Jul 29, 2010
To the tune of Hotel California...

Welcome to the brick wall Gallifuoco,
Our defensive ace,
He will smash y'face,
There is no way round the brick wall Gallifuoco,
Any time of year, you will find him here.

:coat:

Mar 23, 2008
My friend is a Torquay fan and said he looked ok for them, nothing special and was surprised we were potentially interested but in DA we trust.