Sonny Bradley to Luton? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sonny Bradley to Luton?

Dec 2, 2010
I have heard from a very reliable source that we have made enquiries about a particular centre back (I can't share the name unfortunately...but it isn't Lescott or John Terry!) joining us in January and it's something all parties are interested in.

Maybe Sokolik will be moved on, but I can't see the player concerned coming to be back up to Edwards and Bradley. Edwards isn't going anywhere, so could a Sonny move be being planned? Personally, I hope he's staying. But the first thing I thought when I heard this was that he must be off!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Pilgrim61":2rjypah0 said:
I have heard from a very reliable source that we have made enquiries about a particular centre back (I can't share the name unfortunately...but it isn't Lescott or John Terry!) joining us in January and it's something all parties are interested in.

Maybe Sokolik will be moved on, but I can't see the player concerned coming to be back up to Edwards and Bradley. Edwards isn't going anywhere, so could a Sonny move be being planned? Personally, I hope he's staying. But the first thing I thought when I heard this was that he must be off!

So, we've just turned a corner but fallen into a mantrap with a big sharpened poisonous stick in it? I think I'll follow our 'revival' through Xmas and New Year. What happens in January can stay in January.

Que sera sera, n'est ce pas? (To double team European languages!) :thumbs:

Dec 2, 2010
Speculation today about a number of clubs in for Sonny. I understand the player I referred to back in October is ready, willing and able to come if Bradley goes.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Emu":108o5kuc said:
Would this potential incoming player excite the fanbase?

He’s a defender. :lol:

Dec 2, 2010
You'll understand I can't name him but, put it this way, I'd be very happy to see him in our team and, although a loan, I'm sure he'd more than do a job for us.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Pilgrim61":1altqaxu said:
You'll understand I can't name him but, put it this way, I'd be very happy to see him in our team and, although a loan, I'm sure he'd more than do a job for us.

Hope his first name isn't Taribo :)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Emu":3qcysqmi said:
Tugboat":3qcysqmi said:
Emu":3qcysqmi said:
Would this potential incoming player excite the fanbase?

He’s a defender. :lol:

Er...and?
You can still have exciting defenders Tuggers.

No one grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville :lol: