Dexter Blackstock | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Dexter Blackstock

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Just parted company with Rotherham mutual agreement to terminate his contract. Not a great record as of late but we have history. Was on approaching £10,000 a week according to local Yorkshire paper and beset with injury problems. Absolutely slaughtered in The Star by the reporter. "Probably Rotherhams worst signing ever" :shock:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It'll be interesting to see where he ends up.
We've already signed Doncaster's worst ever player so perhaps we might sign him to provide some competition.

May 10, 2013
Just saw this and thought that he could be a shout for our number 9 we have been looking for, or if we sign the young Everton lad, is it him

Jul 29, 2010
Emeraldinho":2wflonp3 said:
No thanks. I was never impressed by him first time round and seriously doubt there's nothing better out there.
This.

Plus wasn't there a belittling comment about us on his departure? You should be nice to people on the way up, you don't know when you'll meet them on the way down.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
X Isle":1t6p0pv9 said:
Emeraldinho":1t6p0pv9 said:
No thanks. I was never impressed by him first time round and seriously doubt there's nothing better out there.
This.

Plus wasn't there a belittling comment about us on his departure? You should be nice to people on the way up, you don't know when you'll meet them on the way down.

I do recall that when he left, but, looking at his record he does appear to have scored every 3.6 / 4.0 games when at Forest and QPR. This would suggest he may be worth [say] 11 goals a season. What I would say however is that in no way is he worth £10K per week in wages, or even half that.

Aug 5, 2016
X Isle":psztxjpp said:
Emeraldinho":psztxjpp said:
This.

He used Argyle as an example of how backward some clubs can be out there in the Fooball League. Didn't rate our facilities much from memory.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
He was right at the time and still wouldn't be far off.