PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Pilgrim28":qlt9rqc1 said:
Following a 30 second browse of Wikipedia, I retract my post.

I wouldn't. I thought the same as you, he's a possible signing and at 6-foot 3-inch tall would compete with Blissett, Adams would be aware of him from his loan spells in League Two at Cambridge and Blackpool.
The number 9 striker in an Adams side will never be an out and out goal scorer, he's the focal point to attract opposition defenders to allow others to score. That's the Adams system.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Then sign a brute of a defender and lump balls up to him for 90 minutes

May 3, 2017
Just googled his name and read about the circumstances behind why his contract was terminated. Don't think id want him at Argyle.

Oct 24, 2013
James J":241p7ou7 said:
Just googled his name and read about the circumstances behind why his contract was terminated. Don't think id want him at Argyle.

At least now I know what 'hippy crack' means, I thought it was something you'd need to go up
Derriford with.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Doctor":1g1hmpd4 said:
He sounds like a classic Derek Adams signing to me.
:shock: I hope that was tongue in cheek Doc.

MOTHERWELL have released Jacob Blyth two weeks after they launched an internal probe into his ‘hippy crack’ snaps.
The Fir Park striker appeared to be inhaling “hippy crack” from a balloon in pictures that were taken of the couple while on holiday this summer.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Keepitgreen":2hdkelgo said:
The Doctor":2hdkelgo said:
He sounds like a classic Derek Adams signing to me.
:shock: I hope that was tongue in cheek Doc.

MOTHERWELL have released Jacob Blyth two weeks after they launched an internal probe into his ‘hippy crack’ snaps.
The Fir Park striker appeared to be inhaling “hippy crack” from a balloon in pictures that were taken of the couple while on holiday this summer.

I seem to remember several Premiership players caught doing the same thing not so long ago - Raheem Stirling and Kyle Walker spring to mind. Totally wrecked their careers ...!

I doubt Blyth was released just for this. Probably one of many misdemeanors to warrant his dismissal. That or they were looking for an excuse to get rid. Neither reason would bode well for Argyle.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
lyndhurst green":15ob4khn said:
James J":15ob4khn said:

At least now I know what 'hippy crack' means, I thought it was something you'd need to go up
Derriford with.

I remember hippy hippy shake from the 60's, is it a similar thing M'Lud? :think:

I think Jacob Rees Mogg would be a better right sided option tbh!

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":2tx8ul0k said:
lyndhurst green":2tx8ul0k said:
James J":2tx8ul0k said:

Derriford with.

I remember hippy hippy shake from the 60's, is it a similar thing M'Lud? :think:

Sounds like a whole midfield. :lol:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
pilgrimage":ike5msn3 said:
Pogleswoody":ike5msn3 said:
lyndhurst green":ike5msn3 said:
James J":ike5msn3 said:

Derriford with.

So, with Forbes Phillipson Masters (Tareiq Holmes Dennis as subs) as the back three, who do we get up front? :think:

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Pogleswoody":3s0cx1xl said:
pilgrimage":3s0cx1xl said:
Pogleswoody":3s0cx1xl said:
lyndhurst green":3s0cx1xl said:
James J":3s0cx1xl said:

Derriford with.

So, with Forbes Phillipson Masters (Tareiq Holmes Dennis as subs) as the back three, who do we get up front? :think:

Sylvan Ebanks Blake or Bradley Wright Phillips