Jamille Matt

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Could be one of the players that needs to sort out a mutual termination of contract to move to another club!

Jun 2, 2016
We're not going to get a miracle...therefore...yes.
Jamille could do a job for us based on what I saw of him.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
His other half is from up north and wanted him to find a club there, which is why he ended up in Blackpool. He would be a great addition but I can't see it happening.

Jul 29, 2010
HarlHM":2ven407v said:
In League Two potentially, but better must be available.
Better is available, but not to us, we're not p1ssing away money we don't have.

We must go for best available, and Jamille might just be that.

Mar 21, 2008
I quite liked Matt but unfortunately my lasting memory of him was playing up front on his own in the playoff final, when a team that I feel was of a very similar standard to the one we've got now was shockingly bad

Nov 22, 2006
Rob_GT4":l418bcie said:
I quite liked Matt but unfortunately my lasting memory of him was playing up front on his own in the playoff final, when a team that I feel was of a very similar standard to the one we've got now was shockingly bad

The supply line to him was awful that day never had a chance against a well drilled determined Wimbledon back 4, would be happy to see him back

Mar 21, 2008
That day the 3 players behind Matt were Jervis, Carey and Wylde, surely we're supposed to have progressed up a league and be bringing in players to reflect that?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I liked Matt, he fit into Adams system well, he could hold it up and had an eye for goal. It doesn't seem to have worked for him at Blackpool but I'd have him back.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
If he was one of 2 strikers coming in, to give us options then sure. If he's coming in to be the main man? Probably not for me.