Stanley Aborah | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stanley Aborah

Apr 30, 2017
Am being led to believe that he might be the 2nd Free Agent DA is in talks to sign. Deal close but not quite done yet.

Aug 24, 2008
Agree saw it on the box. No doubt DA remembers too. However believe bit if an attitude. Also nit played much football for a good while.

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
I am not sure we need another attacking midfielder but he might be the best option available. However I don't think he fits DA profile of a forward.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Keyham Pilgrim":2s7cu4fc said:
I am not sure we need another attacking midfielder but he might be the best option available. However I don't think he fits DA profile of a forward.

I’d like to think he doesn’t fit DA’s profile of a forward given that he is a defensive midfielder.

Oct 24, 2013
Costusdear":2zimnx2b said:
Agree saw it on the box. No doubt DA remembers too. However believe bit if an attitude. Also nit played much football for a good while.

Are you the policeman from 'Allo 'Allo?!!

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Nobby":gfx4y13z said:
Keyham Pilgrim":gfx4y13z said:

I’d like to think he doesn’t fit DA’s profile of a forward given that he is a defensive midfielder.
Did not know much about the player so checked his Wikipedia site which states his main position as an attacking midfielder, I know Wikipedia is often wrong so l stand corrected.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
lyndhurst green":c712thzr said:
Costusdear":c712thzr said:

What the Herr Fluck is going on with this serious thread?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Keyham Pilgrim":n0ghqhrb said:
Nobby":n0ghqhrb said:
Keyham Pilgrim":n0ghqhrb said:

Did not know much about the player so checked his Wikipedia site which states his main position as an attacking midfielder, I know Wikipedia is often wrong so l stand corrected.

Indeed Wiki is not too reliable. He's a defensive midfielder, strong, tackles hard, moves the ball well... from what i've seen. Basically, a nice big upgrade on Songo'o.

Jan 2, 2006
Is there actually anything in this other than lots of agreement that he is a good player? Where does this rumour come from?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quintrell_Green":2mqd5kd3 said:
lyndhurst green":2mqd5kd3 said:
Costusdear":2mqd5kd3 said:

What the Herr Fluck is going on with this serious thread?

Good Moaning! (well up to pasoti standard!!)