Simon Hallett | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Simon Hallett

Aug 15, 2008
Does anyone think that all is not rosy as home park? Maybe I'm being suspicious but I have a notion that JB is looking to make some money and leave the Club. He always said he would hand over to a more suitable person once they arrived.
I could be way off the mark here but it's a thought.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
So what if it is? JB, as you said would pass on to A N Other the reigns if the right person arrives. With that in mind maybe it's SH and maybe all will be revealed once the planning application is accepted or denied. Doesn't matter if it's an amicable change rather then Han thinking all is not rosey, maybe things are going exactly to schedule for all concerned.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He's sublimally referring to the fact that he posted three or four provactive posts in as many minutes.

Best to make the point though, this thread was moved and not deleted.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Yes I think that's the way it'll go.

Once the grandstand refurb is complete and the other commercial developments are up and running a change of command will take place

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'll have a bet Tuggers, £10 to the academy he's still here in 2020, fancy it?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN":23iz28az said:
I'll have a bet Tuggers, £10 to the academy he's still here in 2020, fancy it?

Your on :thumbup:

Hopefully I'm £10 little come 2020.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The bet is Chairman.

Not that it's anything to do with you. :lol:

Jun 26, 2006
I think JB has now got green blood in his veins, so it would have to be someone with the potential to make a long term investment into the club and to the sole benefit of the club before he relinquished his majority interest as Chairman. I don't see any interest of that nature at the moment.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
with reference to james brent having green blood.i had the pleasure of sitting near the directors box in the very entertaining match against chelsea under 21's.when fletcher smashed in the last minute equaliser i,and the crowd and james brent sprang out of our seats.he is well into argyle on that demonstration.'twas a wonderful sight.

Oct 24, 2013
Steve Evans":1bafnk93 said:
with reference to james brent having green blood.i had the pleasure of sitting near the directors box in the very entertaining match against chelsea under 21's.when fletcher smashed in the last minute equaliser i,and the crowd and james brent sprang out of our seats.he is well into argyle on that demonstration.'twas a wonderful sight.

I am sure you are right, but the Chairman celebrating a last minute equaliser from a home grown talent against the Premier League champions is hardly compelling evidence.