Simon Grayson | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Simon Grayson

Jun 2, 2016
Interesting interview on 5 live earlier.
Out of work. Has experience in Championship and 4 promotions from League 1.
Would take a L1 job for a club with potential.
Plays good football.

Just saying.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
To be fair, he's been promoted at every club he's been at apart from Sunderland. He looked a really good choice in the summer when he was appointed, but the football was terrible. I wouldn't put that solely down to him though to be fair. The club is a mess and it was always going to take time to sort it out.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i would give him an interview at least if derek walks.his preston side played decent football didn't they?i would love to get pulis back also but there is no chance of that.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Steve Evans":1sqk76ho said:
i would give him an interview at least if derek walks.his preston side played decent football didn't they?i would love to get pulis back also but there is no chance of that.

Unless he actually wanted to BUY a football club I suppose.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
The Doctor":1dg3i3ja said:
Steve Evans":1dg3i3ja said:

Unless he actually wanted to BUY a football club I suppose.

I wonder if he has paid back his advanced pay to Palace yet?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":32ma1i5n said:

You want a manager whose team play decent football and you would welcome Pulis back? :think:

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Steve Evans":22ildg5s said:

Anyone spot the teeny tiny contradiction?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Pogleswoody":3h7yue2f said:
Steve Evans":3h7yue2f said:

You want a manager whose team play decent football and you would welcome Pulis back? :think:
yeah.i loved the way pulis had us playing.winning matches home and away and not getting relegated. :D

Sep 25, 2010
Steve Evans":3jynmkdc said:
Pogleswoody":3jynmkdc said:
Steve Evans":3jynmkdc said:

yeah.i loved the way pulis had us playing.winning matches home and away and not getting relegated. :D

Yep
Plenty of 0-0 boring draws, or 1-0 wins, long ball tactics, yep great football