Rummblings in the board room | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rummblings in the board room

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Heard that there was rummblings in the board room after todays game regarding the future of Carl Fletcher .......opinions divided but James Brent has taken seroius notes ...

Is it a case of back him or sack him ............. needs to be done now either way

G

grovehill

There should only be two opinions in the Boardroom.

Whether Fletcher is moved side for a more experienced guy with a better chance of saving us from relegation on
Sunday or on Monday

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think it's too late, however what is there to lose if we did sack him? I think the chances of relegation are as high, if not higher if he remains in charge than the chances of relegation with a newly installed management team.

If the change is being considered it needs to be implemented ASAP

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
So - if JB changes manager - who is there available who would seriously come to us.

The one guy who I would welcome is employed about 35 miles away and at this moment on a coach heading SW

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
It,s too late now , the time to replace Fletcher was Chirstmas any manager coming in now would not have the time to sort this mess out.This a failure at boardroom level and i see no resolution to this problem.

Dec 3, 2005
Carl should be ON the PITCH not in the dugout - simple!!

He is a footballer NOT a manager.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
djg145":jyhulviq said:
Carl should be ON the PITCH not in the dugout - simple!!

He is a footballer NOT a manager.
Money talks

Landsender

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Apr 20, 2008
Exmouth
We should have a new manager immediately & if fortunes dont turnaround in 6 months then we should give another new manager 6 months & then another & then another, etc, etc,!!!!!!!!!
Jesus H.............

R

RedGreen

Tugboat":2qadtxe7 said:
I think it's too late, however what is there to lose if we did sack him? I think the chances of relegation are as high, if not higher if he remains in charge than the chances of relegation with a newly installed management team.

If the change is being considered it needs to be implemented ASAP

Said the very same thing today!

Aug 10, 2006
Graham Evans":1er12ku3 said:
It,s too late now , the time to replace Fletcher was Chirstmas any manager coming in now would not have the time to sort this mess out.This a failure at boardroom level and i see no resolution to this problem.
it may be too late but i would rather give it a go than not.

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
I feel bad saying it but I kind of hope the OP is right. And I think a change at the top would be enough - we have the players, tactics and maybe training not good enough