Ashley Hemmings | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ashley Hemmings

B

bizzay1

I would like to think this is true, but realisticly, if released he could pick up a contract with a league 1 club

C

Cult Of Personality

I think he liked it down here and would love to see him be part of the squad next year

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Cant see this being the case yet .................... they have just got a new manager in and imsure Ashley will want the chance to impress him...

That said if his contract runs out in end of june he hant got a lot of time ...

Fwiw i would love to see ashley down here next season

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wolves will need to cut down massively on there wage bill and squad.

Not saying that hemmings is on a wedge but he may well be seen an boy needed anymore.

On the other hand he may be one for the bench for them next season?

Who knows, not I, I not I

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I think he's overrated slightly on here. He's a decent League 2 player and he's got a lot of potential if he works on certain parts of his game but towards the tail end of the season, look at how much he's actually created. In the games I've seen, dunno how many of Hemmings but it was quite a few, it was rare that more than once or so a game a cross of his would actually meet his man. He didn't contribute towards that many goals or clear cut chances at all. I think he decives a lot of people with his energetic manner and dribbling to appear better than he is.

Don't get me wrong- I don't "not rate" him. If we sign him, which I reckon we should at least look to, he should be told to run at his man. When he runs at a full back, tries to beat him and closes in on the keeper, he's almost lethal. That's what we need to encourage him to do cause when it comes to crossing he's really not all that.

He's got something for sure, but I don't agree with suggestions that League One teams will be clamouring after him or that he'd even be near the periphory of a Wolves squad that aspires to be at the top end of the Championship. I'm not even sure if he'll get any better offers than us. I'd look towards signing him but I'd absolutely prefer Macca. If it's a case of one or the other, than Macca for sure. No brainer.

Dec 13, 2004
Is Nandos national or local ??????

There's one at Bentley Bridge, Wolverhampton, so it's not just a Plymouth thing.

:shh:

Feb 21, 2011
GreenSam":2sosd5g8 said:
I think he's overrated slightly on here. He's a decent League 2 player and he's got a lot of potential if he works on certain parts of his game but towards the tail end of the season, look at how much he's actually created. In the games I've seen, dunno how many of Hemmings but it was quite a few, it was rare that more than once or so a game a cross of his would actually meet his man. He didn't contribute towards that many goals or clear cut chances at all. I think he decives a lot of people with his energetic manner and dribbling to appear better than he is.

Don't get me wrong- I don't "not rate" him. If we sign him, which I reckon we should at least look to, he should be told to run at his man. When he runs at a full back, tries to beat him and closes in on the keeper, he's almost lethal. That's what we need to encourage him to do cause when it comes to crossing he's really not all that.

He's got something for sure, but I don't agree with suggestions that League One teams will be clamouring after him or that he'd even be near the periphory of a Wolves squad that aspires to be at the top end of the Championship. I'm not even sure if he'll get any better offers than us. I'd look towards signing him but I'd absolutely prefer Macca. If it's a case of one or the other, than Macca for sure. No brainer.
Agree with a lot of that, with the ball at his feet he looks an exciting player but his final ball was sometimes frustrating but if he continues to quote bloody lyrics on his Twitter I will be stopping following him, as for macca we have no chance of signing him permanent so not really worth discussion imo.