Purse off | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Purse off

C

carlos

IMHO

Right for him to go, good defender but feel he is becoming less mobile, although Blanchard isn't performing, but Nelsons a more than capable replacement.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Interesting to see who the new manager brings in and who he ships out.

Dec 31, 2012
I have heard Port Vale too, would be good if new manager could keep him though.
Keith Hill or Sean O'Driscoll for me!!

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Allegedly doesn't want to leave and with events today maybe the door is not closed for Purse?

No DoF now so presumably wages available?

G

Gareth Nicholson

Bubba":3d51k1kt said:
Allegedly doesn't want to leave and with events today maybe the door is not closed for Purse?

Not necessarily. I wouldn't be surprised if we're close to the salary cap. I may be wrong but thought that cap only applied to playing staff rather than the backroom staff. If that is the case, then the money the board was prepared to sink into a DoF might not easily transfer across to a playing budget.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Shame we couldn't renegotiate his contract.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tugboat":zonxy7zd said:
Shame we couldn't renegotiate his contract.

That would mean him wanting to. At least if he goes to Port Vale we know how to play him. Bump him, foul him - he loses his cool. Or pass him the ball and wait for him to miskick it back to us!!

Gareth Nicholson":v4xnp6cv said:
Bubba":v4xnp6cv said:

Not necessarily. I wouldn't be surprised if we're close to the salary cap. I may be wrong but thought that cap only applied to playing staff rather than the backroom staff. If that is the case, then the money the board was prepared to sink into a DoF might not easily transfer across to a playing budget.

Make him player coach and say he is being paid £500 a week as a player and £2500 a week as a coach...

G

Gareth Nicholson

Lewdownlee":28387t3b said:
Gareth Nicholson":28387t3b said:
Bubba":28387t3b said:

Make him player coach and say he is being paid £500 a week as a player and £2500 a week as a coach...

The Football League may not have the inquiring mind of a Quincy or Columbo (may they rest in peace), but I think even they might smell a rat with that plan.

Gareth Nicholson":w7j3pnzz said:
Lewdownlee":w7j3pnzz said:
Gareth Nicholson":w7j3pnzz said:
Bubba":w7j3pnzz said:

The Football League may not have the inquiring mind of a Quincy or Columbo (may they rest in peace), but I think even they might smell a rat with that plan.

given some of the stuff they dont see i wouldnt be so sure with that!!! they are a bunch of bumbling fools!!

Jun 26, 2006
I am amazed that some people think that any footballer in the fourth division ( let alone DP ) is worth £156k per year .