PCH and JS Fall out | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PCH and JS Fall out

Jul 4, 2013
I have been talking to someone within Wycombe, and according to him, PCH only had bad things to say about JS!!

Apparently, Carl Fletcher was a ledgend, and JS was a knob from the moment he came in!

The first training session JS asked the players where and how they play. When PCH was asked if he is willing to put in 110% every week, his response was "No, I will run around for you and I am good on the ball but I won't put in more effort then I need to."

Apparently, JS has really come down hard on the players and expects them to put in 110% every week, which does not seem to bode well with PCH. He seemed to prefer Fletcher's 'Do what you want, we are all friends' approach.

And ever since then, JS wanted him out! Great to see that JS is moving us away from the 'Pretty football will win us the league' approach, and is putting together a team that will put in 110% to grind out results. :scarf:

To PCH I say - Good riddens!!! :wave:

May 22, 2006
By definition you can't put in more than 100%, maybe he was casting aspersions on JS' mathematical prowess.

Jun 11, 2012
Why on earth would he admit to not putting in 110%? I had a feeling he was a ****.

Oh, and "good on the ball"? :silent:

C

Cobi Budge.

Don't want players like him at the club, an arrogant, cocky little idiot who always thought he was better than he was.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Seems as thou he rated himself higher than his actual ability.

Nov 21, 2012
Glad he's gone to be honest, like others are saying, he thinks he's something that he's not. I can't see him ever progressing beyond League 2 level and will most probably be on a slow decline throughout his career dropping from one league to the next finally ending up stagnating in the 7th tier of English with someone like Thamesmead Town, at this point he will come to realise that he is actually a complete and utter nobody, here's hoping anyway :thumbs:

Mar 21, 2008
You wouldn't need to speak to him to work out whether he'd put in 100% or not, although this rumour is partly believable it was bleddy obvious already, he just kind of jinked his head side to side when it came to tracking back as if to give off the impression of being exhausted, except it occurred from the start of the game, anyone else notice his funny little head movement? :lol:

Jun 11, 2012
Rob_GT4":14lq4ey0 said:
You wouldn't need to speak to him to work out whether he'd put in 100% or not, although this rumour is partly believable it was bleddy obvious already, he just kind of jinked his head side to side when it came to tracking back as if to give off the impression of being exhausted, except it occurred from the start of the game, anyone else notice his funny little head movement? :lol:
Yes. :lol:

Jun 27, 2013
Yeah I'd noticed it 2, quite amusing! Thought skillwise he had potential, tho clearly doesn't have the mental capabilities 2 make anything of it & by the sound of it Fletcher's attitude 2 managing didn't help. Glad he's gone.

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
This doesn't surprise me at all if this is true. Good on JS in getting rid of him. He's up there with Steve Maclean in players who I absolutely despise with a burning passion. I mean I thought Maclean was an arrogant winker who had a massive ego but to me this guy is in a completely new level. Honestly the worst player I've had to witness play for us alongside Maclean and chadders although at least chadders sounds like a decent bloke. Thank goodness he's gone he has no qualities at all as a footballer and like someone mentioned earlier he shall fade into obscurity. I hope we give him a rough reception and boo his every touch when Wycombe come down. Good riddance to him poo pub player at best