Branston was spotted at Plainmoor | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Branston was spotted at Plainmoor

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

Alot of friends around the Torbay area told me they saw Guy at one of the games a few weeks ago it was either Torquay - Rochdale or Torquay - Chesterfield. I didn't believe them but they had a few pictures of himself. Maybe taking down notes/tactics for Tuesday nights game or just watching as i think he has a flat/house around Torquay. What do you make of this?

C

Connor Clarke

ArgyleBoyJosh":x39mpiie said:
Alot of friends around the Torbay area told me they saw Guy at one of the games a few weeks ago it was either Torquay - Rochdale or Torquay - Chesterfield. I didn't believe them but they had a few pictures of himself. Maybe taking down notes/tactics for Tuesday nights game or just watching as i think he has a flat/house around Torquay. What do you make of this?

Footballer in watching a match of football shocker. In the town he lives in to! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Apr 27, 2009
Connor Clarke":3a5o6p5x said:
ArgyleBoyJosh":3a5o6p5x said:

Footballer in watching a match of football shocker. In the town he lives in to! :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG !

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
It was the Lincoln game, he was suspended, and so went to watch his former club (well one of the 30 odd) in their cup game v Rochdale.

Nov 19, 2011
Lol, love this, also Branno is married to Kelly Milton, daughter of former TUFC chief scout John Milton, who I believe is also Torquay based.