Josh Lelan- Trialist? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Josh Lelan- Trialist?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
There is a photo of a Trialist who looked like Reuben Reid. I posted photo of him from today on Facebook and a Northampton fan thinks it is Josh Lelan. Right back recently released.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
LeonTheGreen":27ht03ux said:
There is a photo of a Trialist who looked like Reuben Reid. I posted photo of him from today on Facebook and a Northampton fan thinks it is Josh Lelan. Right back recently released.
I think you are spot on !!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Carey destroyed him back in August. Although I think he's a centre-back by trade, he was filling in at right-back that day.

Mar 21, 2008
He is mainly a right back, he was cover for Moloney according to them and had a bad start to the season but as he gained experience he was decent towards the end of the season and I think they expected to keep him

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Decent enough cover I guess.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
From what I've seen Northampton fans hated him up until about April when he got back into the team and looked a completely different player. Mainly played at right back for Northampton, but he can play anywhere across the defence and before last season he'd played mainly as a CB. Most comments on Twitter about Lelan after he left were that people were surprised or disappointed he'd been released so could be a decent signing.