(How about) Alex Bray... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(How about) Alex Bray...

Oct 14, 2015
Not a rumour just a thought but could this chap be the winger that we seem to be missing from oor squad at the moment...can't see him breaking into th Swansea first team just yet....clearly well thought of at the Welsh club and may just need some playing time..

Sep 25, 2010
Welwyn Pilgrim":nvuq1o33 said:
Not a rumour just a thought but could this chap be the winger that we seem to be missing from oor squad at the moment...can't see him breaking into th Swansea first team just yet....clearly well thought of at the Welsh club and may just need some playing time..

Good shout, in the few minutes he had at Luton, very impressed.

That could be the winger, we could be looking for.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Saturday Service":1t8cgn2w said:
But we're not looking for a winger!

Oh you little tease. Does that mean we don't need one, or have already found one??!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Metal_Green_Mickey":12g10nxq said:
Mark Pedlar":12g10nxq said:
Saturday Service":12g10nxq said:

Oh you little tease. Does that mean we don't need one, or have already found one??!

Could Donaldson play right midfield? Carey play left midfield?

They could. We know Carey can play wide-left and Jervis wide-right. Donaldson played both at various times for Cambridge but has so far played mainly in Central Midfield in pre-season. I think Adams plans to continue with Carey behind a front 2 or 1 but has yet to get clear in his mind the shape behind that. There is still space in the squad for genuine wingers - perhaps as "plan B".

Saturday Service usually knows what's going on - I think his comment above is laced with meaning.

Mar 14, 2009
Mark Pedlar":agc1c4wa said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":agc1c4wa said:
Mark Pedlar":agc1c4wa said:
Saturday Service":agc1c4wa said:

Could Donaldson play right midfield? Carey play left midfield?

They could. We know Carey can play wide-left and Jervis wide-right. Donaldson played both at various times for Cambridge but has so far played mainly in Central Midfield in pre-season. I think Adams plans to continue with Carey behind a front 2 or 1 but has yet to get clear in his mind the shape behind that. There is still space in the squad for genuine wingers - perhaps as "plan B".

Saturday Service usually knows what's going on - I think his comment above is laced with meaning.

So he has stated he would like two loan players. Maybe a wing-back/full back for competition with Miller and Sawyer? Maybe another forward? I am surprised over SS comments because I would of thought a wide player is what we really need.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
He isn't saying we don't need one - he's saying we aren't looking for one. Could mean that we've already got one on board.

Mar 14, 2009
Mark Pedlar":pr4teuco said:
He isn't saying we don't need one - he's saying we aren't looking for one. Could mean that we've already got one on board.

Oh...interesting times then. I would like to see more of the burden lifted off Carey's shoulders by bringing in someone who can do a similar job.

Sep 8, 2013
Mark Pedlar":qpb033zr said:
In which case it's a pity he hasn't been taken to Holland.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
greenwelly":3pqrj4qw said:
Mark Pedlar":3pqrj4qw said:
In which case it's a pity he hasn't been taken to Holland.

May be a loanee.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Tanner got the assist for Reading in 1-1 draw with Bournemouth yesterday. Unlikely.