✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
In's/Outs?

Any Gossip??

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
What would you like to see in January?
New DM (Songo'o is not for me) & A Pacey winger such as N Thomas style to create some chances.

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
Anyone else notice how Brewster waited for Akinde at the end of Tuesday's game and was in his ear for a good while whilst out on the pitch?
What a signal of intent that would be in January!?

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Saturday Service":3e6lz5wd said:
Anyone else notice how Brewster waited for Akinde at the end of Tuesday's game and was in his ear for a good while whilst out on the pitch?
I think they were at Crawley together

Jul 29, 2010
Steve.PAFC2012":2o0gko6b said:
Saturday Service":2o0gko6b said:
I think they were at Crawley together
They were.

I'd love it to be because we're gonna try and sign him, pace and power is a rare commodity and he'd be fantastic in our team, but I suspect that's the reason.

I did suggest him for us a couple or three years ago before he went to Barnet. That was the time to get him, we'd never be able to afford him now.

Nov 18, 2011
mercedes":nir37h4o said:
How about Craig Noone on loan in January? Not in favour at Cardiff - Neil Warnock might do us a favour? (Not a rumour - just a wish).

No chance that Noone would go to League 2 which is a shame for us.

Akinde is just what we need but he signed a three year deal in the summer and is vital for Barnet so there's no way they'd let him leave unless it was for a crazy transfer fee.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
mercedes":fu2sk997 said:
How about Craig Noone on loan in January? Not in favour at Cardiff - Neil Warnock might do us a favour? (Not a rumour - just a wish).

I went to watch Cardiff Vs Wigan whilst family were in Cardiff for the weekend, a few weeks back. He was probably the best player on the pitch. No way would he drop down to league 2, unfortunately.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I'd like to see Goodwillie, Millar and Donaldson go.
Reality is it will probably be Garita that does.
Wouldn't surprise me if McCullum left.