How about - Matt Crooks | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

How about - Matt Crooks

Aug 15, 2015
Box to box unit who starred for Accrington last year. Had injuries this season, hence little action for Rangers and potentially looks like a loan spell could be an option for him.

Very good central midfield player at this level. Would be an excellent signing + I think quite viable (although who knows what wages he is on at Rangers).

Jul 29, 2010
Steve Evans":jfdqxg0r said:
i think with the administration problems rangers had we could match the wages.we did with the soon to be returning greg wylde.
Thankfully now not returning :thumbs:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
X Isle":g8wc50o0 said:
Steve Evans":g8wc50o0 said:
i think with the administration problems rangers had we could match the wages.we did with the soon to be returning greg wylde.
i 'ope you're right x-isle.who is he signing for please?ok now x-isle i have just seen he has signed for northampton. :shock: i expect them to be in an even bigger relegation scrap now.

Jun 11, 2012
Steve Evans":2dg8gfse said:
X Isle":2dg8gfse said:
Steve Evans":2dg8gfse said:
i 'ope you're right x-isle.who is he signing for please?ok now x-isle i have just seen he has signed for northampton. :shock: i expect them to be in an even bigger relegation scrap now.
Harsh from you both.

Jul 29, 2010
But fair from both. World class pace and tricky, National Lottery odds of providing a decent cross.