Rumour spreading on Social Media (replay sold out?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rumour spreading on Social Media (replay sold out?)

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Wouldn't surprise me. Sounds like people have been able to buy multiple tickets regardless of membership status on a fairly randomised basis.

Aug 26, 2011
That may well be the case

Just driven 60 miles and told that you need a raffle ticket to have a chance of a match ticket

Was told 3500 people turned up for general sale at 12.00pm and were given a raffle ticket earlier as box office could not cope

They cannot guarantee whether those 3500 who have raffle tickets will get tickets

Still says on website that Liverpool tickets are on sale

Many fans turning up and being told to go away with no more raffle tickets

Why was it possible to buy more than one ticket per account holder - regular supporters are going to miss out

This is a shambles

As this was known at 12.00pm why does it still say tickets are available on the website - would have saved me a 120 mile drive

Fukingbjoke

Apr 12, 2016
Heard various things and hard to say what state of play is. I was there early today and given a raffle ticket to come back tomorrow but now fearing they will all have gone.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Carl Barnard":3htmtrap said:
1 per member it should have been. What a joke this has been. Looks like I'm watching it on TV then, as other fans have brought multiple tickets for friends that don't get to Argyle and just want to see Liverpool play.

This. But remember, welcome them with open arms

Aug 26, 2011
Tickets on line available already with touts

Over £200 each

Real fans going to miss out and some won't be back

Oct 3, 2005
'Lanson'
I'm in the same boat. Driven 75+ miles to be told the match ticket is now a lottery draw regardless of attendances etc. Not very happy considering I have managed, over the last 50 years or so, of getting to all the important and pivotal games as well as being a season ticket holder for many years too. Circumstances (work, family, distance, finances) have prevented my season ticket holding for the last 3 years but I still make Home Park a priority visit.
And by important games I'm talking of Everton, Man City, Leeds, Santos, Stoke, Brighton, Derby, Bristol City etc, etc etc. (And Man U, Arsenal x 2, Man City, Wembley X 2, plus scores of other away games).
Very very disappointed. At least it will be televised, though McManaman shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a microphone!

Apr 12, 2016
There will be stacks of folk attending this Liverpool match who haven't been to Home Park for ages. After it they won't be back until the next big glamour game. There will be significant numbers of fans, like myself, who turn out week-in, week-out for games against the likes of Barnet etc. etc who won't be going. No reward for their dedication and support.
The whole thing is in danger of leaving a very significant bad taste in the mouth. Potential goodwill disaster for PAFC