Left Back | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Left Back

May 21, 2015
DA has apparently stated that he could still sign a replacement for Purrington on a free.
Any promising candidates out there??

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
There is certainly a case for creating some realistic competition in the position given it is just currently a 'shoe-in' for Gary Sawyer, whom we know does catch an injury from time to time.

bizzay1":ypie17if said:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=4&land_id=alle&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

The internet really does have everything on it these days, Manager to Scout, find me a left back, Scout to Manager, give me 5 mins boss i'll get you a list of player you might want to trial and their agents details to contact them.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Devonportender":7ipy32te said:
bizzay1":7ipy32te said:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=4&land_id=alle&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

The internet really does have everything on it these days, Manager to Scout, find me a left back, Scout to Manager, give me 5 mins boss i'll get you a list of player you might want to trial and their agents details to contact them.

Yes, quite a pick list really. As he is currently unattached, I thought the Brazilian Junior Cesar would be useful addition to Argyle's growing cosmopolitan playing staff. He may be a tad older than Sawyer but perhaps his International experience will see him through on positioning alone. He is only 5ft 5in so that may be a negative but I am sure Sonny Bradley will spare a couple of inches for him!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Quintrell_Green":54urjmr4 said:
Devonportender":54urjmr4 said:
bizzay1":54urjmr4 said:

Yes, quite a pick list really. As he is currently unattached, I thought the Brazilian Junior Cesar would be useful addition to Argyle's growing cosmopolitan playing staff. He may be a tad older than Sawyer but perhaps his International experience will see him through on positioning alone. He is only 5ft 5in so that may be a negative but I am sure Sonny Bradley will spare a couple of inches for him!
I doubt he'd go to any club below Championship standard. He couldn't come to England anyway, he wouldn't get a work permit.

Oct 24, 2013
Pretty dodgy database if it still lists Jon Beswetherick as active! Based on that info, I would guess Adam Buxton is not a bad shout - released by Pompey last month.
Edited - he has signed for Tranmere. Which kind of proves my point on how reliable the list is!

A

AdyP14

What about Bob Harris think he is still available since leaving Fleetwood former Sheff Utd and Blackpool player plus he is scottish