• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kris Commons

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I just heard an interesting rumour linking Kris Commons with a possible move to Argyle. He's 33 now and spent a little time on loan at Hibernian from Celtic last season. Certainly possible.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
The Doctor":3480l1wz said:
I just heard an interesting rumour linking Kris Commons with a possible move to Argyle. He's 33 now and spent a little time on loan at Hibernian from Celtic last season. Certainly possible.

GOOOOOAALL!! :scarf: :thumbs: :scarf:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Not sure what sort of player he is these days, but that's a good shout. Wages though?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A few SPL clubs were interested in signing him in January but his Celtic wages of £20,000 a week was a problem.

Link

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
Someone may have already mentioned this, but did I hear that someone (on social media) claimed to have seen Kris Commons and Derek Adams in a car driving along the embankment?

Any truth? Or total pig swill?

He's knocking on a bit now, but could be a decent addition if there's any mileage in the story.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Think Derek is in the USA on Holiday so unless seen a week ago probably popycock

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Argy1e":japmw6jc said:
The day it was said to be seen, Adams was in Scotland.

Well, it was the day he was going to watch a match in Scotland (Friday). It's not impossible that he could have met Commons in Plymouth in the morning before flying up to Glasgow in the afternoon to take in the game in the evening. But I don't think it's true. I've seen a picture of the car in question and it is true that it has a personalised number plate that could be Commons's and it IS a posh BMW but none of that doesn't mean it's his car...

Edited to add: I have just checked Wikipedia and for it to be his car there would have to be a special reason why he would put a V in the middle of his initials instead of an A (his middle name is Arran)!

Mar 14, 2009
IF this is true it would be a wonderful signing, if he is similar to the player of a couple of seasons ago.

Whilst I expect his mobility is a little less, I would expect that quality left foot to still carry some swagger with it.

Can shoot, but his main asset has to be his ability to final a person with that left foot of his. At 33, it could be a slight gamble but he is always someone I've seen on tv and often been the stand out player, even going back to his Nottingham Forest days.