How about Scott Laird? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

How about Scott Laird?

Jun 24, 2011
Wouldn't say no. He was a few years younger than me at the same school, whenever we did my year against his year at lunchtime with a tennis ball he would beat us on his own. Embarrassed us quite a lot! Could tell he would make it to a decent level.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Somerset_Pilgrim":xm7cfl95 said:
Wouldn't say no. He was a few years younger than me at the same school, whenever we did my year against his year at lunchtime with a tennis ball he would beat us on his own. Embarrassed us quite a lot! Could tell he would make it to a decent level.

Weirdly he was a couple of years above me at school - small world!

He had a pretty horrible leg break a season or two ago, provided he's come back from that OK then I'd have no issue taking him on!

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Somerset_Pilgrim":1knwkl2z said:
The-Pilgrim":1knwkl2z said:

Haha yes, especially if you're from Bridgwater

Can I join in? I went to Friarn Infants and Juniors (in a lovely ornate old red sandstone building that was subsequently knocked-down and replaced with housing), Haygrove and Bridgwater College, my mum taught at Blake and my dad taught at Chilton Trinity and Elmwood Special School. Mind you, this was in the 1970s and early 1980s so a bit before your time...

Jun 24, 2011
The Doctor":15j14a1a said:
Somerset_Pilgrim":15j14a1a said:
The-Pilgrim":15j14a1a said:

Haha yes, especially if you're from Bridgwater

Can I join in? I went to Friarn Infants and Juniors (in a lovely ornate old red sandstone building that was subsequently knocked-down and replaced with housing), Haygrove and Bridgwater College, my mum taught at Blake and my dad taught at Chilton Trinity and Elmwood Special School. Mind you, this was in the 1970s and early 1980s so a bit before your time...

A lot more Argyle support originating from Bridgwater than I thought! All Tottenham, Man Utd and Liverpool in school in my day. I was probably at Blake a bit too late to have been taught your mum as I was there late 90's - my sisters probably had been though they were there then.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
I attended Chedzoy Primary School briefly in the sixties during a sojourn in that neck of woods. Swinging it most definitely wasn't! More minging!

Reminds me of the old joke!..... So there I was in the back seat of the car parked up with a bird from Bristol. "Kiss me where it smells" she said. So I drove her to Bridgewater!