How About Any of the Exeter Team.. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

How About Any of the Exeter Team..

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Watkins will be Championship at least. Wheeler, whilst he has had a fantastic season it should be pointed out that he has only scored double figures twice in a season before and one of those was a conference season. In league two Wheeler has scored 18 goals over the three seasons before this last one and has been VERY injury prone up till now.

Their keeper today Pym was the thug that tried to cut JJ in half with a vicious two footed tackle at HP. The guy loses his cool too much.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Stacey on loan from Reading the only realistic possibility, Watkins and Wheeler would cost ££. Pym no thanks.

Sep 25, 2010
Pym is a poor goalkeeper, with the likelihood of extreme rashness, when he took out Jarvis in the home game, in the last few mins, and should have been sent off

Sep 2, 2008
I like the look of Watkins...his movement and style of play reminds me of Marcus Rashford. He's the only one I'd consider

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Martyn":d63w3z3q said:
Pym is a poor goalkeeper, with the likelihood of extreme rashness, when he took out Jarvis in the home game, in the last few mins, and should have been sent off

I also feel that he is not quite tall enough to make a very good keeper. There are better available as 'frees'

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Pym makes some spectacular saves but struggles to dominate his area and frequently makes big errors, reminds me of Jake Cole. Wouldn't sign him.

It'll be interesting to see whether we sign another keeper to be no2 or no3, or whether we'll stick with the two we have and use the emergency loan market. I don't believe we have a youth keeper close to the first team at the moment?

Oct 14, 2015
Not a critisism of any previous posts any Pyms, just an observation, but there's quite a bit of critisism about him, loses his cool to often, doesn't dominate his area, makes errors frequently for example. I based my opinion on him just on yesterday's performance but I was at the home game when we beat them 3-0 but can't remember him much apart from his imitation of the karate kid on JJ. How have those formed the negitive opinions of him. ?? Just asking with no intention of starting a ruck, just interested that's all.