Premier lge player of the season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Premier lge player of the season

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
I think Suarez is the player of the season, but I don't think he will win it. I think that Gerrard will end up winning player of the season

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
There have been a few managers with a good chance of winning manager of the season. My top 4 managers would be;
1. Rodgers- took Liverpool from 7th to a likely 1st this season.
2. Tony Pulis- 5 wins in a row now. Palace looked likely to go down when he took over and should now be safe. Possible top 10 finish
3. Roberto Martinez- With 3 games to go they still have a good chance of top 4. I predicted 6th/7th at the start of the season. Good transfers.
4. Steve Bruce- Was expecting Hull to go down this season. FA cup final, and should have a mid table finish. Also he has done good transfers this season; for under £20m he managed to sign Huddlestone, Jelavic, Long, Harper and Livermore (loan).

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Think Rodgers will get it and deservedly so really. It's huge progress to take Liverpool from 7th place and about 30 points off the top to win the league(providing they don't blow it now) They have had a clear run free of cup distractions and been able to play a settled line up which has been to their advantage but nevertheless a remarkable transformation. Unfortunately the likes of Pulis aren't going to win it by finishing mid table but he has done equally as good a job, if not better in relative terms.

Feb 23, 2006
I suspect its going to be a close thing between Gerrard and Saurez for player of the year.
Saurez was always a quality player,despite the hoo Ha over his past behaviour on the field,its great to see him perform with out all the undesirable traits,a world class player and a team player.
Gerrard is possibly going to get a bit of the emotional vote,Hillsborough, one club man, a feeling its his time.
At 33 years of age has adapted to a holding player role in the Liverpool team and excelling at it, as captain truly the heartbeat of the team and inspirational.
Brendan Rodgers for manager of the year,not just as manager of the potential champions,but in dealing with the Saurez fall out,converting Gerrard to his new role,playing attractive football,just quietly getting on with reviving Liverpools fortunes.

N

NorfolkGreen

jerryatricjanner":2yxn7nix said:
Think Rodgers will get it and deservedly so really. It's huge progress to take Liverpool from 7th place and about 30 points off the top to win the league(providing they don't blow it now) They have had a clear run free of cup distractions and been able to play a settled line up which has been to their advantage but nevertheless a remarkable transformation. Unfortunately the likes of Pulis aren't going to win it by finishing mid table but he has done equally as good a job, if not better in relative terms.

There has been a huge advantage of no European football, will be interesting how they fare next season, it has caused a drop in performance for a lot of sides.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Suarez

Barkley

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Suarez for me. Aaron Ramsey would've been my choice, but unfortunately injury intervened.

As for young player, it'll probably be Sturridge, but i'd choose Hazard.

N

NorfolkGreen

Nobby":2v5wacvw said:
Suarez for me. Aaron Ramsey would've been my choice, but unfortunately injury intervened.

As for young player, it'll probably be Sturridge, but i'd choose Hazard.

I think it will be Hazard too, but it almost seems unfair to Barkley who in my eyes is a young player.