Worst haircut XI | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Worst haircut XI

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
As suggested by Green Rhino.

GK:
LB:
CB:
CB:
RB: Bacary Sagna
LM: Rodrigo Palacio
CM: Chris Waddle
CM:
RM:
FO: Carlos Valderama
FO: Big Ronaldo

According to Wiki Chris Waddle (aged 53) is still playing semi professional football.

C

Cobi Budge.

Djibril Cisse with his weird yellow strip at QPR.
Raul Meireles with the messy nest thing at Chelsea.
Freddie Ljungberg with his pink/reddish disaster at Arsenal.

N

NorfolkGreen

Goalkeeper could be Rene Higuita or David James and his corn rose effort.

Beck ham has to be in there for his various disasters.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Don Goodman
988775.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Jason Lee
jason-lee-hair.jpg

Kyle Beckerman
rs_634x1024-140624114458-634.world-cup-hair-kyle-beckerman.jpg

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Nicolas Marin, I'll never forget that bleached blonde monstrosity bombing down the side of the Devonport for one or two games that year :lol:

C

Cobi Budge.

Ollieargyle9":16xu42dm said:
Nicolas Marin, I'll never forget that bleached blonde monstrosity bombing down the side of the Devonport for one or two games that year :lol:

Nowhere near as bad as made out to be, a talented player.

I remember coming home with the squad a few away games that season and he let me sit next to him, share his headphones to the film he was watching and share his galaxy as well, pretty awesome for a 13-14 year old kid or whatever I was.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Cobi Budge.":214hwczm said:
Ollieargyle9":214hwczm said:

Nowhere near as bad as made out to be, a talented player.

I remember coming home with the squad a few away games that season and he let me sit next to him, share his headphones to the film he was watching and share his galaxy as well, pretty awesome for a 13-14 year old kid or whatever I was.

Never doubted his ability, clearly made a name for himself playing in the French Leagues but it just didn't quite go his way down here. That said, his bleach blonde barnet certainly earns him a place in the "Worst Haircut XI" for me :greensmile:

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Nope - here's another example:

tumblr_inline_mq5og2BlsQ1qz4rgp.png

Turns out he was a victim of "hazing", so at least he himself didn't think it was a great idea to get a haircut that made him look like a complete div:

Simeone, the 18-year-old son of former Argentine great and current Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone, received the thrill of a lifetime when River Plate manager Ramon Diaz announced his inclusion in Riverā€™s first-team squad. The young forward was in for another shock when his teammates celebrated his selection by giving the hot-shot striker an ā€œinterestingā€ haircut.