Despondency up the road | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Despondency up the road

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Interesting that they hold him up as a gentleman or as they say "proper chap" and all the while he's fleecing them, and it's not as though he's actually any good.

That there were some on here that wanted him after Sheridan whilst his record is worse than mediocre. Signing Reid bought him some time but surely when the natives realise he's another strain on their resources they have to react.

Do I feel some sympathy for City fans? Not one bit.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ade, I think you can get treatment for your condition - Exeteritis. :)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Keepitgreen":23y1tz57 said:
Ade, I think you can get treatment for your condition - Exeteritis. :)

6 X 12 hr night shifts means I have 4 books in the process of being read and PASOTI and Exweb have become the mainstay of getting through the wee dark hours. I could never sign up to another clubs forum because I couldn't hold my tongue. Over the last couple of years my distaste for some of the posters on that site and the way some posters on here make us out to be hateful of them, well maybe they ought to take a look at what's on offer elsewhere.

That said, i have in the past been embarrassed by some Argyle fans musings on there because some tend to act as their straight man, giving ample ammunition to get in a few broadsides. That's why, when I saw Felix's posts recently I thought they deserved a wider audience than the handful that frequent said forum.

Also, I am acutely aware that Exwebvers read PASOTI and I wouldn't want the northern tosspots to think we aren't keeping track of their train wreck of a club.

Sep 23, 2005
Their troubles the lead item on Spotlight sports section tonight They have voted to renegotiate Tisdale's contract. No comment from Tisdale yet. Pym and Crull's farcical cock up leading to the first goal then some mumbo jumbo about a curse at the away end due to a dead parrot being buried there.
Monty Python's Flying Circus springs to mind.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Whoever is pulling the strings up there is very clever. In the space of a week they've gone from
demanding Tisdale's resignation or sacking to renegotiating his contract. Not so much worried about relegation, more worried about the cost to get there.