Have WHUFC taken us back in time ? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Have WHUFC taken us back in time ?

Since the move to their new stadium and a little history from last season - the assault on the Man United team coach - have the West Ham club seemed to have "passed the buck" EVERY TIME there has been a problem at The London Stadium ?

Certainly, Messrs Gold and Sullivan plus Karen Brady seem reluctant to take ANY responsibility for ANYTHING ?

Burying head in the sand and let others deal with it seems to be their stance.

How many more "incidents" will WHUFC be allowed to brush under the carpet before the book is thrown at them ?

I feel sad at their lack of real and positive response.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Feb 23, 2009
I'm afraid they have .Who decided it was a good idea to let them have the Olympic stadium? Shades of 1970s hooliganism. Chelsea are no better and who could forget when their fans rioted at Home Park in the 1970s.

Yes all clubs have a moronic element but these clubs seem amongst the worst.

I do feel sorry for their genuine fans especially those WHUFC fans who are so proud of their world cup winners .

Apr 12, 2016
Basically that stadium is not really designed for football. The concourses are too open and outside there are large spaces meaning it is so much more difficult to steward properly. Apparently there were a 1,000 stewards there last night - one for every 45 fans.

C

Cult Of Personality

Next one is when man utd go there in January. Utd have a big away day following and they will be ill will because of last year. Imagine if Millwall get West Ham in the cup aswell..

Sep 13, 2003
Since I Was 33":2c1hmhwy said:
Basically that stadium is not really designed for football. The concourses are too open and outside there are large spaces meaning it is so much more difficult to steward properly. Apparently there were a 1,000 stewards there last night - one for every 45 fans.

There is no concourse at the Olympic stadium. Once you go through the gates on the outer perimeter you then walk straight into the stadium. All the food outlets are outside the ground.

West Ham get a stadium on the cheap and the policing is funded by the taxpayer. The Met simply shouldn't have to be left to sweep up West Hams problems and the FA should threatened WHU with ground closures and docking points.