D3D4 posts merged | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

D3D4 posts merged

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
Lancastergreen":217dua2j said:
Its a bit of fun not serious, geez you guys need to get a grip
Well said Lancastergreen. We all have different views on how players preform on each match. :cool:

Oct 14, 2015
5 games in with 41 to go?? Worried, not in the slightest.....look at last season, we didn't start playing till September...very early days and I've seen enough in most games albeit certain stages of those games to know we'll be OK.

Jul 29, 2010
That post is just like how the rolling 24hr media always seem to phrase questions to their 'expert's'....

..."so tell me (insert 'expert'), just how worried/concerned should we be?".

The blatant leading question there being forget objectivity on the given subject the only really important thing to take from the discussion is that you SHOULD be worried.

As Danny Baker points outs on his (undoubtedly far superior) podcast the strapline for these sorts of media should be "If you're not scared, we're not doing our job properly".

And this fella even shouts the thread title too :lol:

Desperate shameless click bait, don't fall for it people, you're better than that.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
X Isle":19jhnnax said:
That post is just like how the rolling 24hr media always seem to phrase questions to their 'expert's'....

..."so tell me (insert 'expert'), just how worried/concerned should we be?".

The blatant leading question there being forget objectivity on the given subject the only really important thing to take from the discussion is that you SHOULD be worried.

As Danny Baker points outs on his (undoubtedly far superior) podcast the strapline for these sorts of media should be "If you're not scared, we're not doing our job properly".

And this fella even shouts the thread title too :lol:

Desperate shameless click bait, don't fall for it people, you're better than that.

Indeed. Spam week after week and so far we have given it a chance but it's got nothing to do with Argyle and just general EFL chat that has been posted on other EFL fans' forums, so merged and moved.

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys,

we review your match against Donnie in our latest podcast here http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-football-podcast-episode-11-week-9-review/

I was wondering if you could help me. I am going to be doing the League One 10 game review podcast next week even though it is after 11 games :) and would like your opinions:

Who has been your best player thus far?

Who has been your most surprising player?

How have you done against your expectation?

thanks
james