Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
WHY?

Why would they take back the guy who pood on them 13 years ago by going so late in the transfer window that they couldn't replace him?

Aug 30, 2016
Peverell
I'm sure many Everton fans will feel as you do but the club obviously feel that a player of Rooney's skill and experience will benefit their current team and are pragmatic enough not to hold a grudge over something that happened such a long time ago.

May 8, 2011
Evertonians have no grudge against Rooney, he has always stayed a supporter, and have been back and watched several games over the years, now if you want someone Evertonians will always despise your man is Jamie Carragher.

A

andyr1963

Argylegames":1vafopbn said:
WHY?

Why would they take back the guy who pood on them 13 years ago by going so late in the transfer window that they couldn't replace him?

I remember it as Man U coming in late, just before the season starting and Rooney not knowing if he would get a second chance at going to a club where he won EVERYTHING unlike Alan Shearer. Was given an opportunity and he took it.

Things looking good for Everton at the moment, Rooney is still capable of being a high level Premiership player.

Everton to take Spurs place in the top four next season? :think:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":whxkgjtf said:
WHY?

I very much doubt that the timing of the move was down to the player.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Lundan Cabbie":3iq551cl said:
Argylegames":3iq551cl said:
WHY?

I very much doubt that the timing of the move was down to the player.
You would be right to doubt it. Rooney submitted a transfer request quite early in the summer and Everton rejected several bids for him before finally accepting United's offer.