Man Utd v Derby in the Cup | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Man Utd v Derby in the Cup

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Derby fans are up in arms with Man Utd who have priced away tickets at £45 when prices for Premier League fixtures at Old Trafford are capped at £30 for travelling supporters.

Derby's chairman has decided to subsidise season tick holders and charge them £30 at his expense but surly the richest club in the world are just being greedy.

United claim that their supporters are always victimised by other clubs when they travel away in cups and never get cheap prices. I bet they never do what Derby's chairman is doing.

On top of this, Derby have been told that they will be charged for every ticket they are allocated, whether sell them or not.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Another good reason to despise them……

But I don’t really understand. Last year our Liverpool tickets were cheap (can’t remember exact price) and I thought it was partly because the gate receipts were split 50-50 and as home fans had theirs included in their season tickets then Liverpool could claim all seats were at that price ….. and hence give Argyle less money. So does that mean Derby will get a bigger share of gate money? I might be quite wrong – just repeating what I (vaguely) remember reading.

N

NorfolkGreen

I was in London couple of weeks ago and tried to get tickets for the Watford, Arsenal and Chelsea home games, tickets ranged from £55 to £245.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Ave_IT":147kzp8a said:
Another good reason to despise them……

But I don’t really understand. Last year our Liverpool tickets were cheap (can’t remember exact price) and I thought it was partly because the gate receipts were split 50-50 and as home fans had theirs included in their season tickets then Liverpool could claim all seats were at that price ….. and hence give Argyle less money. So does that mean Derby will get a bigger share of gate money? I might be quite wrong – just repeating what I (vaguely) remember reading.

United are claiming that the seats Derby fans will be sitting in are normally sat in by home supporters for PL matches and therefore they haven't raised the prices. With a larger allocation in the FA Cup for away fans, some to-jigging has had to be applied.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
NorfolkGreen":2fxdr48q said:
I was in London couple of weeks ago and tried to get tickets for the Watford, Arsenal and Chelsea home games, tickets ranged from £55 to £245.

It's only away tickets that are capped at £30 and facilities for away fans are normally quite basic.

Another good side of the away pricing policy is that it makes the away season ticket much easier to manage and no longer do fans have to log a credit/debit card with the club to pay the additional sums that used to arise as the prices for away game tickets were learnt as they became available.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
After the recent trouble at the Brighton v Palace league match, they are making us jump through hoops for the cup tie next month. We are also being denied our full FA Cup allocation and will receive just half of what rules say we should have. It just shows how the actions of a few can ruin it for everyone else.

1. Arrive early to avoid delays at turnstiles.

2. Prior to entry to the Amex Stadium ticket holders MUST ensure they have photo ID, Season/Membership cards in addition to match tickets. There will also be no entry through any outer cordons without a match ticket, photo ID and Season ticket/Membership Card.

3. Before entry is allowed into the Amex Stadium, security staff will be checking the name on each ticket and this must match the name printed on your Season Ticket/Membership card. If the name on the match ticket does not match your Season Ticket/Membership card, fans will be refused entry into the stadium

4. Stewards will be carrying out 100% pat down searches prior to entry into the stadium.

5. Anyone obscuring their face in any way will not be allowed to enter the ground. Anyone obscuring their face when inside the ground will be ejected.

6. Pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited: anyone holding a ticket for the match and found in possession of pyrotechnics either inside or outside the stadium, will be arrested.

7. Small handbags and clutch bags are allowed into the Amex stadium, but anything bigger will not be allowed inside.

8. Any person found selling their match ticket online, in person or by any means will have their Season Ticket/Membership withdrawn for the rest of the season and be subject to further review beyond.