England Manager at Euro 2012 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

England Manager at Euro 2012

M

Marcus The Green

I can't see Capello standing down before the Euros. I also can't see the FA sacking him.

Either way you look at the situation, it would be damaging for both parties. Capello because of the reason's he would depart from the role & the FA because of the financial hit it would take in sacking Capello.

Harry Redknapp would have been a lot of people's choice for the next manager but he needs to be found not guitly for that to happen. Stuart Pearce would be the natural choice for a caretaker. I'd like to see either Mourinho or Hodgson as the next England manager.

Feb 19, 2006
Torpoint
I'd say lets not bother, and just leave the team at home!!!!
If the FA were going to act they should have done so when the allegation was made or left it until after any trial
Any 'flack' could have been pushed onto Capello, a statement could/should have been made to say the decision is his and his alone.
I'm assuming he's pi$$ed off as the FA probably said one thing to him and then did another, typically this shambles occurs on the cusp of another international tournament :furious:
This has nothing to do with the issue of racism and all to do with poor management, it shows how much dilly dallying goes on behind the scenes :thumbdown:

But if we go, Harry Rednapp (if he's in an open prison can't see the problem) :lol:

B

bathpilgrim

french-doors":bmsief4y said:
I'd say lets not bother, and just leave the team at home!!!!
If the FA were going to act they should have done so when the allegation was made or left it until after any trial
Any 'flack' could have been pushed onto Capello, a statement could/should have been made to say the decision is his and his alone.
I'm assuming he's pi$$ed off as the FA probably said one thing to him and then did another, typically this shambles occurs on the cusp of another international tournament :furious:
This has nothing to do with the issue of racism and all to do with poor management, it shows how much dilly dallying goes on behind the scenes :thumbdown:

But if we go, Harry Rednapp (if he's in an open prison can't see the problem) :lol:

A manager that the FA and the press have got the knives out for
A big question mark over the captain
A team that the press and the public are intent on slagging off despite a great qualifying camapign

Bring it on - it sounds just like Italia '90 !!!

I have a personal theory that the English don't like being frontrunners, we tend to perform better as underdogs, what has happened in Pakistan over the last 3 weeks being a good example - we really don't like the favourites tag.

I have a good feeling about Euro '12.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
We need a charasmitic lion type leader who will stand with his/her head held high and speak with dominance and authority. Someone to get the pulses racing and the adrenaline flowing !!!

Chose from 3:

William Hague
Ian DS
''Speedo'' (Huhne)

Don't read the list twice you will fall asleep

A

andyr1963

Vert Armée":2rsujzrc said:
Steve Evans. :whistle:

Great idea. It would save time not having to build him up. He could be hated by the media immediately without upsetting anybody. (Well apart from his mum and a handful of Crawley fans.) :lol:

Mar 7, 2009
Why anyone would want Stuart Pearce after the u21s pathetic performance last year is beyond me.

Or is it just because he's English?

Sep 19, 2011
Penzance
Redknapp, Hodgson or Moyes

I think there isn't as much to this story as the media are making out, after all the media do like to publicize these sorts of stories just before every single tournament we actually manage to get to :facepalm:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Short term Terry Venables.,