♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Should be a good game tonight 7-30 KO, well worth a visit.

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Bolitho Park Manadon behind transit way tesco, does anyone know entrance fees for tonight?

Apr 3, 2006
Plymouth
Parkway played pretty well and made Port Vale look average at best, 4-0 was a little flattering to Vale, Pope has an awful touch and was not impressed with getting tackled firmly. I don't know if I am being biased but from pre season games I have seen I would say we look a lot more dangerous than Port Vale, and they are League 1. Obviously only based on last nights performance from them.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
green4eva27":vofsroal said:
Parkway played pretty well and made Port Vale look average at best, 4-0 was a little flattering to Vale, Pope has an awful touch and was not impressed with getting tackled firmly. I don't know if I am being biased but from pre season games I have seen I would say we look a lot more dangerous than Port Vale, and they are League 1. Obviously only based on last nights performance from them.
Port Vale are clinical. If we could score anywhere near as many of our chances that they seem to of theirs we'd probably have won the league last season

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
It's preseason they don't need to be, as Adams said in the Herald he doesn't expect his players to be sharp yet, but i don't really see how you can say 4-0 was flattering if you say they'd have won 10-0 if they were more clinical, doesn't really add up there