New poster coming in peace to discuss my new book!!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New poster coming in peace to discuss my new book!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2017
Hello, thank you for allowing me to post.

I am a Sunderland fan who comes to your board wanting to inform you all about my new funny football book.

You may well have heard about it. I have been on many radio stations across the country and also on the talkSPORT H and J show where I discussed the Plymouth letter.

The book took 8 years to write and it is my applying to EVERY single club in the country applying to be their manager using funny letters. In the end I applied to all 92 league clubs and the national team. The book compiles all of my funny letters and the responses I received. Some of which were hilarious in their own right!! I even got a job offer of sorts from one club!!

The reason I am reaching out to you is two fold - firstly you are a proper club with proper fans, the second one is that your club was one of the ones to reply, they also gave me permission to publish the reply and were great with me. It is quite a standard response but the fact it is in there is brilliant.

Here is a link to the eBook, it is £2.99 - https://www.amazon.co.uk/REJECTED-Peter-Richardson-ebook/dp/B01M0Y3UPL/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Paperback copies can be bought here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REJECTED-Foot ... Sw-0xYOwgR

Feedback so far has been brilliant so I think you will also like it.

Thank you all and I hope you enjoy it.

Jan 15, 2017
This must be a busy forum. This post has had almost 200 views in like 15 mins!!

Is this PAFC's biggest forum. If you have any questions about the book then fire away!!

B

bizzay1

You'll fit in well here, you've started talking to yourself already :coat:

Aug 2, 2011
Good luck with the book however I am not sure this is an appropriate forum for someone flogging a book!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I'm always interested in any book that contains an Argyle reference and I'm sure I speak for myself when I say I look forward to downloading the book onto my iPad to read when I have a spare minute or two.

Jan 15, 2017
Ade the green":3dsyz3rz said:
I'm always interested in any book that contains an Argyle reference and I'm sure I speak for myself when I say I look forward to downloading the book onto my iPad to read when I have a spare minute or two.

Thank you - I'm sure the book will make you laugh.

Jan 15, 2017
Presto":c2u7w156 said:
Good luck with the book however I am not sure this is an appropriate forum for someone flogging a book!

I checked with the mods/owner of the board first. I think it will be moved in a few days to the other board. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it if you download it!!

Jan 2, 2006
I will probably check this out. I had a mate at school who used to apply for football manager jobs. Not sure he ever got any replies though

Jan 15, 2017
BojanTheGreat":5h4hlyqx said:
I will probably check this out. I had a mate at school who used to apply for football manager jobs. Not sure he ever got any replies though

Thank you so much. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

It has been amazing writing it and watching it grow.

I got plenty of replies as you will see, I got entered into the bookies market for one job, I am now in regular contact with a few chairmen/owners and loads more.

Thank you for showing an interest.

PS - literally EVERYTHING in the book is true too.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Presto":1ombhy8z said:

God anything to get away from the LFC circus.

Rejected, do you mine me asking what team you support?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As you can see rejected - earl grey would be a crap proof reader!! :lol:

Jan 15, 2017
Richard Allan":1163yfot said:
I will also download it, hopefully learn from your mistakes, thus resulting in a long and sucessful stint of me managing PAFC. only after DA has established us as a mid table prem team of course

Thank you - I am sure you will enjoy it.

I remember a couple of trips to Home Park fondly.

I remember arriving for a game at 7am!! We had set off a little too early and listened to Pinsent and Redgrave win gold in the Olympics!!

Jan 15, 2017
earl grey":2kyb561u said:
Presto":2kyb561u said:

God anything to get away from the LFC circus.

Rejected, do you mine me asking what team you support?

Not at all, I'm a Sunderland fan, for my sins!!

The annual relegation battle ensues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.