BBC televised tie (Lincoln v Ipswich) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

BBC televised tie (Lincoln v Ipswich)

Jan 6, 2004
The BBC really drew the short straw with Lincoln v Ipswich didn't they? Hard to believe this is taking up 2 hours of prime time BBC 1

Nov 4, 2012
Why? Looking forward to this one much more than what they had on the other night. Man Utd v Reading? A fixture that has been played several times in the past decade. This is a proper cup tie. Non League side against Championship with decent chance of an upset.

Apr 12, 2016
PAFC94":2eafh3fb said:
Why? Looking forward to this one much more than what they had on the other night. Man Utd v Reading? A fixture that has been played several times in the past decade. This is a proper cup tie. Non League side against Championship with decent chance of an upset.

Agreed

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PAFC94":268jgmj6 said:

Couldn't agree more although I will have one ear with a headphone to BBC Radio London.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Since I Was 33":1czrc40b said:
Was really surprised to hear that the last 55 FA cup games played by Man Utd have all been televised live.

I believe the last time they weren't live on TV in the FA Cup was the home tie when they played Exeter City in 2005.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Since I Was 33":2m4vgbeq said:
Was really surprised to hear that the last 55 FA cup games played by Man Utd have all been televised live.
In all honesty, it didn't surprise me at all. The BBC have always had a Man U bias in their agenda.

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
Even in the next round they might well be on if Man City play Palace rather than Bolton.

Mind you they have got our tie against Millwall covered too - probably get a "shock" there.

We might score a goal!

Of the replays left apart from your one I think its the best choice (although probably won't be a great game..)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Finished AFC Wimbledon 1 - 3 Sutton

Ottawa Green