Moyes leaves Sunderland | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Moyes leaves Sunderland

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Since being handed a 6 year deal at Man United he's had two sackings and a resignation...with still 2 of those years left to go.

Made out to be some sort of messiah after Ferguson's recommendation but he was never the best manager in the first place, simply picked because he was one of few steady British managers at the time, the job he did at Everton was overrated, never really achieved anything, just kept them ticking along.

Doubt anyone from mid table championship upwards will want him now.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i would have sacked him at the start of the season when he forewarned the supporters they face a relegation fight.how must have their fans felt after that slap in the face?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":tcou52ks said:
i would have sacked him at the start of the season when he forewarned the supporters they face a relegation fight.how must have their fans felt after that slap in the face?

Some say he was just being honest, I think he was trying to cover himself because he knows he's very, very average.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Cobi Budge":33bbgqp2 said:
Steve Evans":33bbgqp2 said:

Some say he was just being honest, I think he was trying to cover himself because he knows he's very, very average.
he was being honest but it is wrong to say what he said.admitting it was going to be a scrap is negative and indicates his heart was not in the job.a footballing disgrace.

Apr 12, 2016
Thing with Sunderland is that they have played Russian Roulette with relegation for a good few years now. In that time little has changed at the club other than the managers. Allardyce did really well last year and had he stayed he may have progressed the club a bit but he didn't and their luck finally ran out