Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI   IJN Payments
Until the end of season:

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:24 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:22 pm 
I have just received a telephone call from James Brent this afternoon. He called to say that he is very grateful for the support he has received both on Pasoti and directly by e-mails to his hotel group. As a result there is no need to send anymore messages by e-mail to Akkeron.

He said it was great to see so many people with passion and enthusiasm for the club and he authorized me to say that he hopes to make an announcement early next week.

Graham Clark Chair Argyle Fans' Trust


Top
  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm 
Member Sponsor Staff
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 pm
Graham Clark wrote:
I have just received a telephone call from James Brent this afternoon. He called to say that he is very grateful for the support he has received both on Pasoti and directly by e-mails to his hotel group. As a result there is no need to send anymore messages by e-mail to Akkeron.

He said it was great to see so many people with passion and enthusiasm for the club and he authorized me to say that he hopes to make an announcement early next week.

Graham Clark Chair Argyle Fans' Trust


Fantastic !

Thank you Graham (and James)

_________________
PASTA - for those exiles stuck in the general vicinity of Bristol


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:30 pm 
Member Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: plymouth
Hopefully promising news.

Tell Smiffy quick !


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:54 am
Location: Perth, WA
Basically that's the polite way of saying, that he is getting fed up with his company email system being clogged up by emails from Argyle fans

_________________
A long way from home....


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:33 pm 
Member Sponsor2 Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:10 pm
Location: Tadley, Hampshire.
Stonehouse Mike wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:
I have just received a telephone call from James Brent this afternoon. He called to say that he is very grateful for the support he has received both on Pasoti and directly by e-mails to his hotel group. As a result there is no need to send anymore messages by e-mail to Akkeron.

He said it was great to see so many people with passion and enthusiasm for the club and he authorized me to say that he hopes to make an announcement early next week.

Graham Clark Chair Argyle Fans' Trust


Fantastic !

Thank you Graham (and James)

I had a personnal reply from James to an email I sent last night. I really hope he is successful in his talks with Brenda, Mastpoint et al. He is really impressed with the response of the 'Green Army' to these perilous times.

I hope we will be welcoming him to the Green Army very soon.

_________________
GREEN - and proud of it!


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 pm 

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:59 pm
if this is genuine then that is good news for a change ,it could be the boost needed for the next few weeks :appl: :P :nworthy: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 pm 
Member Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: plymouth
P.L.I.H wrote:
Basically that's the polite way of saying, that he is getting fed up with his company email system being clogged up by emails from Argyle fans


:) :)
Dead right P.L.I.H. But at least he added the bit at the end re: an announcement ! That, at least, gives us a bit of hope ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm 
Member Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: plymouth
exbooty wrote:
if this is genuine then that is good news for a change ,it could be the boost needed for the next few weeks :appl: :P :nworthy: :mrgreen:


Does your user name indicate that you are a bit of a tart from up the A38 ? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Online
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm 
Member

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:38 pm
So, this 'communication' between yourself and Mr Brent. Did this start before or after the press release scathing Mr Heaney?

_________________
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never be sure they are accurate." - Martin Luther King.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm 

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:34 am
Right, this could really be the big one - guy fits the bill and looks like he wants Plymouth in general to step up a gear!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

_________________
Back and all angelic!! Hahahahahah!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Online
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 pm 
Member

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Bodmin Tew wrote:
Shadowknight wrote:
So, this 'communication' between yourself and Mr Brent. Did this start before or after the press release scathing Mr Heaney?


Who cares?


Just that some might see it as suspicious, if a member of the trust released said press release condemning a bidder if they were communication with a second bidder. That's all.

Don't get me wrong, I think after all of the facts, myths, and complete bollox that has been posted, I would have put Mr Brent at the top of my preferred bidders list.

_________________
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never be sure they are accurate." - Martin Luther King.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 pm 
Member Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: plymouth
Shadowknight wrote:
Bodmin Tew wrote:
Shadowknight wrote:
So, this 'communication' between yourself and Mr Brent. Did this start before or after the press release scathing Mr Heaney?


Who cares?


Just that some might see it as suspicious, if a member of the trust released said press release condemning a bidder if they were communication with a second bidder. That's all.

Don't get me wrong, I think after all of the facts, myths, and complete bollox that has been posted, I would have put Mr Brent at the top of my preferred bidders list.


Bleddy conspiracies ! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Online
 Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 pm 
Member Staff
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 am
greenpig27 wrote:
Hopefully promising news.

Tell Smiffy quick !


Oh crapsticks, i'd become quite taken with the idea of feeding the NWO to a pit of ravenous pigs :roll:.

All very promising but as Graham himself has oft told us, it's a long process with all manner of twists and turns. Besides the NWO seems to be harder to shift than the T1000 in Terminator 2, i'll believe it when I see the best option installed as owner, not a moment beforehand.

Now, where's Bricktop's number? :wink:.

_________________
2014-15 and the fully turned tanker builds momentum.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.