Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI   IJN Payments
Until the end of season:

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:22 pm 
I have just received a telephone call from James Brent this afternoon. He called to say that he is very grateful for the support he has received both on Pasoti and directly by e-mails to his hotel group. As a result there is no need to send anymore messages by e-mail to Akkeron.

He said it was great to see so many people with passion and enthusiasm for the club and he authorized me to say that he hopes to make an announcement early next week.

Graham Clark Chair Argyle Fans' Trust

Post subject: Re: Message from James Brent
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm 
Member Sponsor Staff

Graham Clark wrote:
I have just received a telephone call from James Brent this afternoon. He called to say that he is very grateful for the support he has received both on Pasoti and directly by e-mails to his hotel group. As a result there is no need to send anymore messages by e-mail to Akkeron.

He said it was great to see so many people with passion and enthusiasm for the club and he authorized me to say that he hopes to make an announcement early next week.

Fantastic !

Thank you Graham (and James)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:30 pm 
Member Staff

Hopefully promising news.

Tell Smiffy quick !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm 

Basically that's the polite way of saying, that he is getting fed up with his company email system being clogged up by emails from Argyle fans

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:33 pm 
Member Sponsor2 Staff

Stonehouse Mike wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:

Fantastic !

Thank you Graham (and James)

I had a personnal reply from James to an email I sent last night. I really hope he is successful in his talks with Brenda, Mastpoint et al. He is really impressed with the response of the 'Green Army' to these perilous times.

I hope we will be welcoming him to the Green Army very soon.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 pm 

if this is genuine then that is good news for a change ,it could be the boost needed for the next few weeks :appl: :P :nworthy: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 pm 
Member Staff

P.L.I.H wrote:
Basically that's the polite way of saying, that he is getting fed up with his company email system being clogged up by emails from Argyle fans

:) :)
Dead right P.L.I.H. But at least he added the bit at the end re: an announcement ! That, at least, gives us a bit of hope ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm 
Member Staff

exbooty wrote:
if this is genuine then that is good news for a change ,it could be the boost needed for the next few weeks :appl: :P :nworthy: :mrgreen:

Does your user name indicate that you are a bit of a tart from up the A38 ? :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm 

So, this 'communication' between yourself and Mr Brent. Did this start before or after the press release scathing Mr Heaney?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm 

Right, this could really be the big one - guy fits the bill and looks like he wants Plymouth in general to step up a gear!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 pm 

Bodmin Tew wrote:
Shadowknight wrote:
So, this 'communication' between yourself and Mr Brent. Did this start before or after the press release scathing Mr Heaney?

Who cares?

Just that some might see it as suspicious, if a member of the trust released said press release condemning a bidder if they were communication with a second bidder. That's all.

Don't get me wrong, I think after all of the facts, myths, and complete bollox that has been posted, I would have put Mr Brent at the top of my preferred bidders list.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 pm 
Member Staff

Shadowknight wrote:
Bodmin Tew wrote:
Shadowknight wrote:

Who cares?

Just that some might see it as suspicious, if a member of the trust released said press release condemning a bidder if they were communication with a second bidder. That's all.

Don't get me wrong, I think after all of the facts, myths, and complete bollox that has been posted, I would have put Mr Brent at the top of my preferred bidders list.

Bleddy conspiracies ! :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 pm 
Member Staff

greenpig27 wrote:
Hopefully promising news.

Tell Smiffy quick !

Oh crapsticks, i'd become quite taken with the idea of feeding the NWO to a pit of ravenous pigs :roll:.

All very promising but as Graham himself has oft told us, it's a long process with all manner of twists and turns. Besides the NWO seems to be harder to shift than the T1000 in Terminator 2, i'll believe it when I see the best option installed as owner, not a moment beforehand.

Now, where's Bricktop's number? :wink:.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next