Home Park print | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park print

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
Ian's kindly allowed me to post this here, despite the nature of the fact I'm selling something! Thanks Ian.

Home-Park-Instagram-e1512597415467.jpg

I've designed and had printed a short run of A3 art prints of Home Park and have been selling them unframed for £15 including P&P (or £12 for collection in Plymouth) and wanted to make them available to you guys.

Home-Park-Instagram1-e1511543072177.jpg

As a member on here and a long-term Argyle fan I know Pasoti doesn't exist to make people money. I've offered to sell ten prints here and donate £8 for each one sold (please use the code 'PASOTI') to the cause of Pasoti's choice (Ian if you could confirm/edit this post to say where the money will go), allowing me to cover some of the cost with the remainder.

Home-Park-Instagram3-e1511543152529.jpg

The prints are A3 in size (297x420mm), digitally printed in white ink onto high quality 170gsm uncoated Colorplan paper from renowned paper manufacturers G.F. Smith. They feature an artist's impression/graphic drawing of the Theatre of Greens with some small typographic detail.

As I say, I have ten available, to order (first come, first served, one print per order) please simply email owen@owenjonesdesign.com with your details. Payment will be requested via Paypal and don't forget to include the code 'PASOTI' in your email.

These would make great Christmas presents but would need to be ordered asap to make delivery in time for the big day! Any more details, just email the address above – feel free to share.

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
Thanks for the orders so far – please can I remind you that to offer the portion of money to charity I do need to know that you've ordered via this post – just use the word 'PASOTI' in the email or the subject. Thanks.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Everytime I read or hear the word ‘portion’ I automatically visualise Jethro.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks Owen, the beneficiary will be The Argyle Academy.

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
Thanks for all the orders, I've now sold out bar two where the chaps who showed interest but haven't yet paid. If they don't confirm by tomorrow afternoon they'll become available again. The first set have been mailed out and the second set should go out this week.

Ian – thanks for letting me post here. The Argyle Academy will receive £80, possibly more if these two above confirm in time. I'll sort out that payment next week if that's ok.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
£88 in fact, well done mate and fully appreciate the donation.

:thumbup: