Youth Opportunities | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Youth Opportunities

B

Big Kev

As seen in the last three games, the old guard have failed to deliver, surely there would be no loss if we gave youth a chance?

We may not have much real quality in the current side, so it's important we hang on to what talent we do have at the end of the season, by which I mean mainly the youth of Nelson, Young, Purrington and Harvey.

Maybe it would be useful to see Dawson play a part between now and the end of the season, see if he's worth keeping, or if he's another Dracula!

COYG :scarf:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
whilst its still possible to get a play off spot if would be foolhardy of sheridan to player a lesser than first team squad..it would be seen as throwing in the towel so a big no no from me...

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Sheffield Wednesday will want to keep onto Dawson. He was never gonna be a long-term player.

I'd like to see Allen and Bentley get a chance. They're the ones who will be our pros next year.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
PilgrimJosh":5dvw7fe0 said:
I'd start Dawson but mostly just because I kinda want to see how good he is, not because I feel Cole deserves it.

I'd rather see how good Hannah was simply because he is our player and if he is good enough will benefit us rather than Sheffield Wednesday.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Ollieargyle9":vd3wixpm said:
PilgrimJosh":vd3wixpm said:
I'd start Dawson but mostly just because I kinda want to see how good he is, not because I feel Cole deserves it.

I'd rather see how good Hannah was simply because he is our player and if he is good enough will benefit us rather than Sheffield Wednesday.
Might have to wait for pre season for that.