New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Dec 7, 2006
No shirt or ST for me again this year - not until the finances improve to allow the 'luxury' of such things (thanks Mr Osbourne! :furious: :thumbdown: ). I have to say that the new strip does look decidely smart and a VAST improvement on the pathetic Puma offerings of recent seasons. Here's hoping to see it in the flesh soon and to eventually see Ed's magnificent Devon/Cornwall designs gracing FL grounds in 2015/16.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Buy a football shirt? No, of course not. I'm a grown man and not an 11 year-old boy.

Besides, who wants to be a walking advert for an industrial stairlift company?

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Would of been good if the done and offer if you bought both home and away shirts at the same time e.g. 2 for £70.

I think I will wait until the shirt prices go to £20 each.

Jul 29, 2010
I understand the personal economics of 'waiting until they get to £20', however.......

A) One would presume anyone taking such a stance will not in any way shape or form bemoan a lack of investment in the team this season.

B) Taking such a stance is a bit risky as if the shirts prove popular there won't BE any overstock issues and thus there will be no shirts left over to discount. In our prime there were plenty available but since administration (necessarily prudent) ordering restraints haven't left much in the way of surplus stock.

Bottom line, if the shirt is something you want, buy it now. Delaying might lead to disappointment but will certainly lead to reduced funds for your club.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Ade the green":9rlsje39 said:
Where's the option for whether the training kits hold more interest.

I'm definitely getting the blue training top and may get the black.

I agree, i always tend to prefer the training gear over the shirts, i may get a home shirt this year as its a vast improvement to the drab we have had for the last few years though.

I quite like the training polo shirts, the one Ian has bought and displayed is nice.

Jul 29, 2010
....just as I posted the doorbell went, it's arrived. I'm as giddy as a teenager again :scarf:

To any exile who, like me, was worried about suggestions the sizings might be a little more 'snug' they're not.

You can order with confidence without waiting until you come down for your first home game :thumbup: (by which time they'll probably have sold out)

Bring on 2014/15 :scarf:

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
So if not paying to adverstise the franchise with such 'clothing', one can't as a customer comment on how the football entertainment business might be alternatively or better funded.
Tough stance. Must be the hot weather.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
One day I'll understand a post of his. ^^^^^^

Anyways, the kids love to wear them, some blokes do as well, I always buy one because it supports the club in another way and anything that helps PAFC is fine by me as I'm a fan of PAFC.

Look forward to seeing all the new shirts at the Swansea game and of course Cambridge in the not too distant future.

May 22, 2006
IJN":25gk38f0 said:
One day I'll understand a post of his. ^^^^^^

They're all perfectly understandable but completely inane.

Football shirts are actually quite durable, easily washable, comfortable in the cold despite their lightness and obviously good for exercising in. I could go to some awful boutique store in town and spend £80 on a shirt that doesn't offer half of those things. As clothing they do represent quite good value. I just wish the designs weren't always so tacky.