Fantasy Kits | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fantasy Kits

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
Bold (emerald) green stripes, or a version of the Ajax style kit would be my preference. White shorts and socks, with alternative black or green efforts for contrast in away games if needed.

I really am not a fan of obscure colours for away kits... hated the orange, loathed the lilac... but if we're going for green/white home kit, I'd be Ok with a yellow away kit, or I've recently seen a grey version done by Concept kits.

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
Lighter green, not too much white (our main colour is green) and some black please.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Frank Argyle kit Argyle green

Jul 14, 2008
Not sure how to add a picture but just watching the Sassuolo v Napoli game and Sassuolo kit is lovely - green and black stripes with black shorts. The shade of green is perfect too.

Jul 29, 2010
GreenObserver":1l45hx1r said:
Never understood the fascination with kits. So long as it's green, I couldn't care less!
They're the most meaningful and obvious representation of a football club, in that regard a good kit is very important.

Opinions will vary about what a good kit is of course, but pleasing 'most of the people most of the time' is something Argyle should care about. Some of the 'off the peg' abominations Puma have served up in recent seasons have caused Argyle to fall short of pleasing most people most of the time.

They came up with a couple of corkers this season, a hard act to follow. So what is unveiled to represent our club in a new league is something we should rightly be fascinated by, to not care about the kit is to not care how Argyle presents itself.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Its all about the shirt sales. A drab kit nobody wants isnt going to make the club any cash, it would be interesting to know which kit in recent years has sold the most although I suspect I already know the answer.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
GreenObserver":241pk5d6 said:
Never understood the fascination with kits. So long as it's green, I couldn't care less!

You're very much in the minority on this site.

Almost every kit thread runs and runs and runs.

Apr 13, 2017
IJN":1ygr4p2w said:
GreenObserver":1ygr4p2w said:

You're very much in the minority on this site.

Almost every kit thread runs and runs and runs.

I get why people get like them so much but these days they only last a season. Mind you, so do centre forwards sometimes!

Also, I know I could absolutely hate a kit, then we do really well in it and in ten years time, I'll look back and think "I really love that kit!" because I associate it with success!