Title trophy | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Title trophy

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Anyone know what happens with it? With 3 teams in the running will it be at any of the grounds or none at all?

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
To my understanding (I have been known to be wrong before now) the actual cup will be at one of the grounds, generally the leaders so at Grimsby. Replica cups will be at Pompey and Hartlepool (Doncaster's opponents) just in case ;)

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
The trophy will be at Portsmouth. It will only be presented if the team who win the league are at home. We'll still get the trophy if we win the game, but we won't get it at Grimsby.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
It will be presented in a traffic jam on Outland road on Monday :crazy:
Pete

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I find it hard to believe that two replicas of the League 2 trophy exist on the off-chance that there will be a three-way chase for the title on the final day of the season.

Oct 21, 2015
I have it on good authority that there are three cardboard cut outs of the trophy ...one at each ground...and the actual trophy is being kept for the open top parade ......

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
The Doctor":28dkyu48 said:
I find it hard to believe that two replicas of the League 2 trophy exist on the off-chance that there will be a three-way chase for the title on the final day of the season.

I was only joking about the replica cups, I do think the cup will be at Grimsby, we will all find out come Saturday, no doubt the herald will clarify Tuesday \ Wednesday next week.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
All that makes sense, except the trophy being at Portsmouth cos it ain't going there. But surely the EFL has a proper way to deliver the trophy and not just in a back room at the Premier Inn.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Born A Champion 2002":3mqtkqvz said:
The Football League have tweeted a photograph of a case which obviously contains the League 2 trophy and have asked where they should take it next week. That suggests to me that if Argyle do win they WILL be presented with the trophy at Grimsby.
https://twitter.com/SkyBetLeagueTwo/sta ... 9799298048

Reading that twitter feed reminds me of why i'm not on twitter. Portsmouth fans are so much up their arses all you can see are their toenails.