Next Season's Kits (locked thread) | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Season's Kits (locked thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
davie nine":609vokjf said:
There's a communication issue again.

If there is a delay for a good reason, I don't understand why the club can't put out an announcement, explaining the reason.
Most clubs haven't revealed their kits for next season yet.

Jul 29, 2010
Andy Holland":8vgcj7er said:
I love this notion that the club are deliberately overlooking plucky smaller suppliers, such is their desperation to get us a terrible deal with a big company.

Maybe...just maybe...the commercial department know more about the margins and costs involved than any of the self-appointed experts on this board.
The 'too difficult light' comes on I suspect. Ian even sourced a supplier who drew up proposals for the Devon home Cornwall Away kits, the club were shown them, liked them, but didn't take it up.

It's easy for them to just roll over and let a big brand do everything. Trouble is if you roll over and drop your trousers, you tend to get spanked, or worse.

Next time a poo shirt comes out, or you can't get a shirt 'til Christmas, or your badge peels off...remember that :wink:

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
X Isle":36xmkysu said:
Andy Holland":36xmkysu said:
I love this notion that the club are deliberately overlooking plucky smaller suppliers, such is their desperation to get us a terrible deal with a big company.

Maybe...just maybe...the commercial department know more about the margins and costs involved than any of the self-appointed experts on this board.
The 'too difficult light' comes on I suspect. Ian even sourced a supplier who drew up proposals for the Devon home Cornwall Away kits, the club were shown them, liked them, but didn't take it up.

It's easy for them to just roll over and let a big brand do everything. Trouble is if you roll over and drop your trousers, you tend to get spanked, or worse.

Next time a poo shirt comes out, or you can't get a shirt 'til Christmas, or your badge peels off...remember that :wink:

Just tried it. I'd recommend dropping the trousers first as trying to drop them whilst lying on the floor/bed and rolling over is more difficult.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
He's right. Just tried it in Costa and it is a lot harder than you realise. Especially when three people are grabbing your mochas.

Aug 5, 2016
Mike Charlick":3uiqt2gs said:
X Isle":3uiqt2gs said:
Andy Holland":3uiqt2gs said:

Just tried it. I'd recommend dropping the trousers first as trying to drop them whilst lying on the floor/bed and rolling over is more difficult.

What kind of roll are you going for? Is it a head over heels roll or a roll out of bed roll?

Either way I'm struggling to finish dropping my trousers until the roll motion is finished, but I'm gonna keep practicing.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Emeraldinho":10flze6k said:
This in green would be my bet for next year's kit. DA did say it had a traditional feel to it. One man's traditional is another man's 'boring/uninspiring'. I think I lean towards the latter category regarding that kit. :thumbdown:

http://footballshirtculture.com/17/18-K ... e-kit.html

99.9999999999999999% Correct.

Though it'll have slight pinstripes on the main body of the shirt like the design I posted previously.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Away shirt will look similar to this imo....

655174_50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.