Chelsea | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chelsea

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
PAFC94":2jw28tju said:
I reiterate. SHAME ON YOU if you attend any game in this trophy.

Yes, shame on my children. How dare they want to go and watch their team play Chelsea U23s.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PAFC94":39qv1dgd said:

Ah now you've put it in capitals...

:yawn:

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
The more you get on your moral high horse, the more I want to go to the match. I will not be lectured to about this. Have an opinion by all means. Do not verbally bully anyone for having another viewpoint or for wanting to go and watch an Argyle match.

Nov 4, 2012
monkeywrench":1kvfzn69 said:
PAFC94":1kvfzn69 said:

Yes, shame on my children. How dare they want to go and watch their team play Chelsea U23s.

They aren't old enough to realise the ramifications of this competition I'd assume.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
monkeywrench":2wmuv2lh said:
PAFC94":2wmuv2lh said:

The crucial four characters in that message being 'U23s'. Which once they've all been loaned out, won't bear any resemblance to the best young players at Chelsea.

I'm not nearly as vociferously against anyone wishing to see the games as PAFC94, but it's interesting how quickly people's convictions have gone out the window as soon the opposing sides included Exeter and Chelsea (under 23s!).

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks PAFC94, you have helped m make my mind up.

I wasn't going to go to any of the games but now I will make sure I get to at least one of them.

Nov 4, 2012
Abbotts Ann Green":20xnqzc1 said:
Thanks PAFC94, you have helped m make my mind up.

I wasn't going to go to any of the games but now I will make sure I get to at least one of them.

Good for you. Don't moan in three years time when we're off to the Liberty Stadium on opening day to play against Swansea U21's.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PlymouthCasual":16fz6156 said:
Would rather donate my match day fee to an Argyle related charity than attend this farce of a competition! The naivety of some posters is damn right scary! If as proposed, Premier League B teams do enter The Football League, I for one will stop following the club I love!

Here lies the problem. There are currently NO proposals whatsoever to introduce academy sides into the EFL.

Nov 4, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":3fjdnsh3 said:
PlymouthCasual":3fjdnsh3 said:
Would rather donate my match day fee to an Argyle related charity than attend this farce of a competition! The naivety of some posters is damn right scary! If as proposed, Premier League B teams do enter The Football League, I for one will stop following the club I love!

Here lies the problem. There are currently NO proposals whatsoever to introduce academy sides into the EFL.

Really? You should've said.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":3sbgx0nz said:
PAFC94":3sbgx0nz said:

It's not for me either but there's no need for that.

Let him behave in his childish and pathetic manner. If anything he'll drive more to the game than away from it.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Biggs":1bfyyr37 said:
monkeywrench":1bfyyr37 said:
PAFC94":1bfyyr37 said:

The crucial four characters in that message being 'U23s'. Which once they've all been loaned out, won't bear any resemblance to the best young players at Chelsea.

I'm not nearly as vociferously against anyone wishing to see the games as PAFC94, but it's interesting how quickly people's convictions have gone out the window as soon the opposing sides included Exeter and Chelsea (under 23s!).

It's extremely unlikely that I'll take them Biggs and they'll be disappointed I'm sure. However, I object to the type of language used by some on here. Basically fans just want to watch football and shouldn't be subject to those sort of comments for wanting to do so. It makes me want to do the opposite if I'm honest.

Nov 22, 2006
I'll be going to be the Chelsea and Exeter games as games on a Tuesday night are much easier for me to get to with my job than Saturday afternoons, and I will support my team whenever I can wherever I can, people can be annoyed all they like to be honest I couldn't give a f :shh: :shh: k what others think about when I choose to support my side

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PAFC94":2w3hqsrp said:
Lundan Cabbie":2w3hqsrp said:
PlymouthCasual":2w3hqsrp said:

Really? You should've said.

Shame on you for thinking there is.