• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ruined weekends (and weeknights)

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I have scores of Welsh men extracting the urine all through the week. They all know I'm Argyle and it makes them so happy.

They all support Premier league teams....

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Ponty":2202y6xf said:
I have scores of Welsh men extracting the urine all through the week. They all know I'm Argyle and it makes them so happy.

They all support Premier league teams....
Their idea of a bad season is probably UEFA cup qualification.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's the people that were saying 'Great we're now promoted' to 'Your team is doing sh*t'. :facepalm:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
all those lifelong argyle supporters that went to the liverpool matches have crawled back under their stones haven't they?i loathe plastics. :furious:

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Steve Evans":19b3cwzz said:
all those lifelong argyle supporters that went to the liverpool matches have crawled back under their stones haven't they?i loathe plastics. :furious:

Yeah, but they're down the pub with a smile and I'm reading a forum looking for some / any good Argyle news that I know cannot possibly exist.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
To be fair, when we're as crap as were on Saturday over the course of the whole 90 minutes and all hope is lost I have time to come to terms with it before the game is over so I'm not so angry or upset, just disappointed.

Games like Leyton Orient last season however, leave me jumping even to this day. Effing spineless, useless, gutless referee.

Aug 5, 2016
Nobby":2dgaph2m said:
I love Argyle, but I'd never let the result of a football match ruin a whole weekend for me. Just not worth it.

True. I love my wife and kids, but if she ran off with my best mate I wouldn't let it ruin my day.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
It's alright for you lot I live in Doncaster ! I've been watching my son's football team today and everyone wanted to talk football with me got home did some tree cutting and all the neighbours who never go wanted to talk football and that's before work tomorrow ! And father in law ! Weekend doesn't even cut it these boys have ruined my life !!!!

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
ruined my weekend for about 10 seconds and got on with it, it is just football after all

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
If Argyle ruined my weekends I'd be a sectioned-suicidal-basket-case by now. After 45 years of 'ruined weekends' it's now become water off a duck's back.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
My Local is doing good business with the "feel better beers" I need on Saturdays at the moment. Granted when we were doing well there was a similar quantity of celebration beers.

O and the Mrs is loving the meals out in the pub. So every cloud and all that

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Like most Argyle fans I was really down after that shambles on Saturday, then out of the blue my daughter phoned and said Kyle my youngest grandson wants a season ticket, I could not believe it, I had always bought him a ST previously but he would never use it, I was over the moon, I just hope he brings us some luck.

Sep 6, 2006
dunlop":1ies1py4 said:
Like most Argyle fans I was really down after that shambles on Saturday, then out of the blue my daughter phoned and said Kyle my youngest grandson wants a season ticket, I could not believe it, I had always bought him a ST previously but he would never use it, I was over the moon, I just hope he brings us some luck.

Should be reported to Social Services for child abuse!