Have Faith! Its September. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Have Faith! Its September.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Let's be positive .....

Big week coming up with Wigan & Bristol Rovers Away before The Big One Next Tuesday vs Exeter City in The Checkatrade trophy ( Devon Derby )

Convinced We Can turn around our form and get back to winning ways

Carey is back tonight :thumbs:

Come On You Greens :scarf:

Sep 6, 2006
GreenArmy1984":35x6by6a said:
Let's be positive .....

Big week coming up with Wigan & Bristol Rovers Away before The Big One Next Tuesday vs Exeter City in The Checkatrade trophy ( Devon Derby )

Says a lot about you when you consider the Checkatrade trophy game the 'Big One'. :facepalm:

Sep 6, 2006
GreenArmy1984":34heopr6 said:
Let's be positive .....

Says a lot about you when you consider Checkatrade trophy game the 'Big one'. :facepalm:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
GreenArmy1984":1xaw9vhk said:
Let's be positive .....

See, it's comments like 'The Big One Next Tuesday vs Exeter City in The Checkatrade trophy' that sometimes make me think you're the wind up merchant that others accuse you of being.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Biggs":1dh01a3g said:
GreenArmy1984":1dh01a3g said:
Let's be positive .....

See, it's comments like 'The Big One Next Tuesday vs Exeter City in The Checkatrade trophy' that sometimes make me think you're the wind up merchant that others accuse you of being.

He is. Trolling for a reaction.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
To call it the 'Big One' given our situation and the well-known feeling toward that competition, is either very silly or a wind-up. I'd veer toward the latter given you must know how people would react to that.

I'd gladly take a 10-0 defeat v Exeter, if we got 6 points in the next two league games.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Biggs":21rwbsmu said:
To call it the 'Big One' given our situation and the well-known feeling toward that competition, is either very silly or a wind-up. I'd veer toward the latter given you must know how people would react to that.

I'd gladly take a 10-0 defeat v Exeter, if we got 6 points in the next two league games.

:thumbs:

Agreed i dont care about the exeter game

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Balham_Green":1005k0vx said:
GreenArmy1984":1005k0vx said:
Predict win At Wigan Tonight :thumbs:

Was so disappointed. GA 84 convinced me we would win. Can't believe it. What happened Paul?

Don't worry BG, I think he will predict a win at Bristol Rovers instead. :lol:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Divingheader87":24vxviju said:
I'm pretty new on here but why is greenarmy 1984 a troll? I think I must be missing something here.
You've been on here a whole 2 months and you haven't noticed? However he isn't a troll.

Jul 17, 2017
well I've been a pilgrim 30 years now but don't know how to put a smiley face waving an argyle scarf on here......yet. Sorry I must have misread it all thought you were picking on him