Planning Permission Granted 13 votes to 0

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Biggs":1j1v6zjx said:
13-0 unanimously grant permission.

Chair: 'that doesn't happen very often'
He meant the lengthy applause from the Gsllery.
Excellent 5 minute presentation by James Brent and Chris King, Planning Officer, was very impressive.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
13-0 Lucky for Argyle ! Not that it needed luck to get the application approved. I felt it was based on strong grounds . I look forward to seeing the final product, a completed stadium complex fit for the 21st century.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Quintrell_Green":17fkhu7d said:
13-0 Lucky for Argyle ! Not that it needed luck to get the application approved. I felt it was based on strong grounds . I look forward to seeing the final product, a completed stadium complex fit for the 21st century.

With a huge nod to the past, as well.

I genuinely think away fans will see Home Park and wish they had the same blend of old and new. Even clubs like Southampton, Hull, Swansea et al.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Fantastic news! Very interesting watching it unfold on the Web cam.

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Have not commented before for fear of someone asking "WTF it's got to do with you...." :roll: .......but now it's been passed, this is fantastic news :scarf:

Top salute to the board and especially the Hallett family. Lets get the new Mayflower Stand, and all the modern facilities that go with it, built and start bringing in revenue that hopefully will support our rise back up the leagues.

I look forward to seeing the pictures of build's progression on GOS :thumbs:

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Good news, that I'm sure will be welcomed by the majority of Argyle fans.

However ...

As some one has said already we have been in this position before. The detractors I'm sure will be reminding us of this in the coming days, as they get over their disappointment.

Whilst I am not in their camp, I will remain cautious in my optimism until work has started, even completed.

I would hope the club have been tendering for the works, and will shortly be in a position to provide a start date alongside the planning process.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Fantastic news!

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Stuart House":1iszafjk said:
Good news, that I'm sure will be welcomed by the majority of Argyle fans.

However ...

As some one has said already we have been in this position before. The detractors I'm sure will be reminding us of this in the coming days, as they get over their disappointment.

Whilst I am not in their camp, I will remain cautious in my optimism until work has started, even completed.

I would hope the club have been tendering for the works, and will shortly be in a position to provide a start date alongside the planning process.

I thought I read somewhere that if successful they were looking to start building work in Jan 18 or have I made that up?

Jan 27, 2012
I am not at all surprised by the outcome, but history will show this to be another mistake by the Council. Had these proposals been assessed by independent professionals, rather than the Council, things might have been different.