Ticket office | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ticket office

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Ive just been up to Home park to buy x2 tickets for the friendly against Cardiff on Friday, to be told I cant have them as their system is down, has been most of the day apparently, that's it Argyle start as you mean to go on !!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I suppose they can't help computer glitches, they seem to be happening all over the world with some regularity.

Surprised there's no mention on the website though.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It's been on their twitter feed all day

Plymouth Argyle FC

@Only1Argyle
Still a problem with our ticket operation - @CardiffCityFC tickets on line; everything else on hold. Awaiting @bt_uk engineer. Apologies.

Plymouth Argyle FC

@Only1Argyle
We're still experiencing problems with our ticketing operation; sales of our @Carabao_Cup game at @bcfctweets suspended until further notice

Plymouth Argyle FC

@Only1Argyle
We've got a few problems with our ticketing operation at the moment - we're on it #pafc

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
To be fair, I don't read their twitter feed, but as I say, perhaps a note on the OS would be a good idea.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Some of us dont do Twitter period!

May 8, 2011
It is pretty poor from Argyle that they haven't either amended or deleted the article about sales dates for Bristol City on the official website.
I was planning to ask a question about poor communication of information to fans at the Fans Forum on Saturday I can use this as the latest example.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
HC Green":10m4sy7j said:
It is pretty poor from Argyle that they haven't either amended or deleted the article about sales dates for Bristol City on the official website.
I was planning to ask a question about poor communication of information to fans at the Fans Forum on Saturday I can use this as the latest example.

Perhaps they can't update the website due to the same issues as have affected the ticketing. Just a thought ...

May 8, 2011
warney":2sue2u6n said:
HC Green":2sue2u6n said:

Perhaps they can't update the website due to the same issues as have affected the ticketing. Just a thought ...

They could have put a tweet out about it if that was the case.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
You don't have to do twitter it is on the right hand side of the main board

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike, perhaps if you see anything like this again, you can bung it on here for Pasoti'ites everywhere. :thumbs:

You can always dump it after if the OS decides to communicate it.

If people don't Twitter they're not going to look at the Twitter feed are they?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Argyle (no not the Argyle) posted it on the Bristol City thread at 1020 this morning. I suppose no one expected it to be an all day glitch.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
pearces greens":3cthkdmq said:
Ive just been up to Home park to buy x2 tickets for the friendly against Cardiff on Friday, to be told I cant have them as their system is down, has been most of the day apparently, that's it Argyle start as you mean to go on !!
Although I do realise the office staff are not to blame, the young lad who served me could not have been more helpful

P

Positively Green

The Duke":39ilfgj8 said:
Online system is working OK, but there is the £1 per ticket transaction charge.

Do you mean the online system is working to buy Cardiff tickets for Friday only or Bristol City away tickets too? I can only see access to Cardiff tickets online at the moment.